-05

Time Machine:Mysterious book

 

 Seohyun looked at herself on the mirror.She pout her lips as she thought she look so small behind the clothes.It was his,of course.Big blue shirt and a boxer - wow!Perfect.Seohyun rolled her eyes and slumped her shoulders - what could be worst to happen?

 "Why?!"Her eyes are widen and so does .She looked at him disbelief."No!"

 "Look.I have school today and I can't just let you follow me around.Since you're not doing something special,then find that watch.You lost it,you find it."

 'What the!How can I found it here alone?In this scary and big woods.Alone!'

 Seohyung bit her lower lip and daydream about bad things might happen.She doesn't even realized that the lad had already ran away to catch the bus in the near street.Her eyes widen even more when the house was so quiet.It feel like when you move then you're dead by a million of bullets.

 'Aish.He just left.What now?'

 
 Luhan watched as the bus stopped before him.He directly went inside - not wasting any time.He was sure scared to left her alone but he have a practice test today.He still have to study more so when he pass,the teacher won't let him take the final test - it's the rules though.So,without thinking twice,he have to head to school first and just let the mission in searching for the watch stay on side.

 "Oh.Hyung!How's the test?"He tossed the orange ball to the serious guy as he hang the bag pack on his shoulder.

 "Well.I guess I made a great job,but I'm not too sure that I can pass though."Luhan shrug his shoulders and throw the ball back to the grinning lad.

 "You really didn't change at all.I know you'll pass it,it's like just a quiz for you and I'm sure of that.You had been winning that title every year.So cheer up okay?!"

 Luhan smirked a little at his friend's words.He indeed knew him well.Why wouldn't he be?They're friends since elementary.He's even like a brother to him.Actually,he have a lot of friends but only the lad he is facing now and the lad who didn't came to school cause he's sick,are just his true friends - more like brothers.

 "Well.You didn't change too.You're still the positive Sehun I know."

 "That's me though.Anyway,Minyang have party this weekend.Mind coming?I know you'll like it,Sunyoung Noona will come."Sehun smugly smiled at him and throw the ball to have a perfect shoot.

 "Nah!I don't like her.She just becoming flirty than before.She even said that I'll be her boyfriend even I didn't asked her to.I hate girls as pushy as her."Luhan still remember that time when she confess to him but he said a polite 'No' - and since that day,the lady was still flirty to him like she didn't understand he's no.

 "Well.Suit yourself.You're right,she's really flirty but man.I think she's the hottest in this school."

 "Still.I'll just wait for a right one.I'm going now,say my regards to Suho.He seems pretty sick since I last saw him shivering while buying his own ramen last night.That guy really think he's responsible of hisself even he's sick."Luhan and Sehun chuckled at his comment.It was really true that Suho don't want anyone to take care of him - and sometimes he's a pain in the mind.

 Seohyun frowned and soullessly looking at the whole living room.Since he left,she searched for the watch but there are no hint even a little.Every part of the house,she already searched to.And now,she looks like a mess.Her hair is messily tied in a bud and her clothes are quite dirty because of the dusts.

 'I hope he'll be home soon'

 "I'm home!"

 Seohyun widen her eyes,it's like someone granted her thought.She gulped and stood to meet the lad.She dusted herself and watch as he walk out behind the wall and straightly laid down on the couch behind her.

 "Luhan-shii."She sat too but still kept a distance between.

 "Hmm?You found it?"He asked and rubbed his aching shoulder - maybe because of the fall last week when he played basketball.

 "I hadn't.Not yet.But don't worry,I'll find it and soon,I will not be a burden to you."She lowered her head.

 Luhan stopped at his movements when she answered him.He didn't know that the kid beside him was thinking of that all the time.She was not a burden,he wanted to say it but he know that she won't take it on mind.
 
 "Yah!You're just 16 years old.Why say you're a burden?You sound like an adult.And no,you're not a burden to me."The seriousness in his voice made Seohyun to raise her head.It was her first time hearing his voice like that - and it hella y.

 'God!Seohyun.Snap out of it.'


 Seohyun moved her eyes as he stood up and drag his bag while climbing the stairs.A sigh escaped and pout her lips.Frustrated,scared,confused - soon she'll be reaching her limit.She shook her head hard and ruffled her own hair.Now she look like a really big mess.Her eyes are close so does her frowning lips.She can't imagine being in such a place and time.But despite of her fear,she have to be strong.She have a lot of thing to do in life,she have dreams to be real and she still have a family.She can't back out now.But first,she have to take a shower and prepare dinner.

 "Luhana-shii."It has been an hour since he locked hisself in.Seohyun had just done in preparing their dinner and now she was worried when the lad didn't came out since then.She had been calling him to eat.

 "Luhan-shii.Let's eat now.I'm hungry already."She pouted and knock more.Slumping her shoulders,she knocked and knocked until she felt the warm hand caught her wrist.Seohyun raised her head and she saw what his face in really close distance.Fair skin,small lips,and nice eyes - he looks like a girl in her thought.She didn't even realized that she had been staring when she felt him walked pass her.

 'What's wrong with him?'

 Seohyun could feel the quietness as they ate their dinner.She observed the lad silently and pout her lips when he was just calmly eating while she was worried of him.She scoffed and bit her lower lip.Sighing,she look on her own food thinking that maybe he really feel her as a burden.

 "Yah!It's rude sighing while you're eating."Seohyun blinked her eyes and met his eyes but he looked away.She titled her head on side and smiled innocently.

 "What?"

 "It's just that you didn't talk to me since I said I was a burden to you.It's kinda cool you talk to me again,Luhan-shii."The lad was cleared his throat and continued to eat with a small smile that he secretly feel right to have.


A/n
New update..