03

Time Machine:Mysterious book

 Seohyun frowned when the book or the diary was so old.She thought maybe it was from the people before her generation.As she flipped the pages,she's confused by reading it.

March 09,1968.

  I have found a precious thing that made me shock.It is so precious and can't be played by others..Shall not touch it without reading the instructions.

 "Hmm.Instructions?Well,this is odd.What does it means?"She muttered and her hand slowly flattened the book but it have a bulge.Flipping to the last page,Seohyun saw an old pocket watch - which is meant in the words she red.

  Searching for the instructions,her eyes were searching on every tip of it.'Gotcha!'She smirked and read the writings.After reading it with full of confusion,she didn't know that she accidentally pressed the button that will surely change her.

  Seohyun didn't know why but when she open her eyes,it was already day and she was inside the woods.She frowned when she completely remembered that she was just reading a diary and something.."!"Seohyun cursed,she was not used to it but she doesn't know what else she'll react.

  Gazing down to the thing in her grasp,Seohyun gulped."Did this thing made me to be here?"She muttered when a man - no it was actually like her age met her gaze.The lass raised her eyebrow at him,seeing his clothes.He was wearing an old school uniform,which means he is still a student like her.

  The lad widen his eyes and stopped from his tracks when he saw a new maiden.Her uniform was not the same as his and he was sure that he haven't seen a uniform like that."Miss.May I know your name?"He asked politely as he could.The maiden looked down and that's when he saw the thing in her grasp.The only thing that he should have forgot but why does she have it.."Don't tell me.."

 Seohyun looked around the house,it was kinda familiar but it was old but still looked good.Clearing as he walk in with two cups of tea."So..Who are you again?"He asked and not forgetting to look at her angelic face."I'm Seohyun Kim..16 years old."The lad nod his respond and tried his courage to introduce hisself."I'm Xi Luhan anyway..17 Years old.."He smiled and it looked so charming.It almost gave her a heart attack,he was so beautiful.

  The two let the silence occupied the room.Completely looked so awkward.Seohyun had notice him staring at the watch she have been holding.He looked cute but he was dressed up differently - more like 90s type."Uhmm.Luhan-shi..May I know what's date today?"Gaining her strength to talk,Seohyun tried to convince that she must be dreaming."Uhmm..March 20,1968."Seohyun opened widely.She felt dizzy,is he just kidding but it seems so real..Luhan noticed her;eyes widen,her lips were parted while she looked so pale.Slowly,she can feel herself seeing a high-pitched black atmosphere.

 

a/n

So.How was their meeting..Anyway sorry for not updating this..So sorry.