02

Time Machine:Mysterious book

   The lass walked home and just like the sun.She sighed,it was already night she stoll haven't even saw a glimpse of her village.She found it odd when her hand slipped inside her pocket.Feeling that smooth paper,Seohyun picked it out from her pocket.Her eyes scanned that words,"I knew this address."She muttered and the urge of going came to her. 

  Seohyun gazed to the big and abondoned library with curious with a mix of scared look.She was not sure when she came to the place,it all looked   abandoned.Shrugging the thought,she opened the dusty door making it creaked.Even just the house was old and dirty,she still like the interior of it.With a slow steps,she fully went inside and prayed that she's doing was right.

   Seohyun scanned the whole place and it was like a house or a library.She liked it,peaceful and full of books.Maybe her feet really brought her there for some reason.Her eyes can't leave the books beside the door just meters away from the window.Her feeling felt weird,without a single hesitation - she went to the books and found that she was staring at the one particular book.With her hand,she picked the book and felt something that she can't explain.

   Seohyun was really feeling weird.She was almost at her house but something was not right.It feels like the whole village turned dark and not a single soul can be viewed.She bit her lower lip as her hand twisted the knob."Umma.?Appa?"Asked her but just replied with echos.Walking to the kitchen for a quick glass of water,she found a note."Seohyun-ah,Umma and Appa have to go somewhere..Please becareful,I'll be back later."She red the note and sighed.Surely she'll be alone with that creepy feeling,

  The maiden walk to her room,she haven't even change a slight clothing she has - even her converse shoes.She felt lazy on changing,but an urge to read the book seems not to go away.She plopped herself on the bed with the book in her hand.Taking a deep breath,she began to open the first page and found out that it was a diary.

 

a/n

New update!!Maybe next update,Luhan oppa will appear.