Prologue

Time Machine:Mysterious book

   It all started in one particular windy morning.A young man in his classic clothes - walked inside the forest.The leaves would crack in every step he'll make.A wind blow his hair and washed his face in calm.Smiling,he walk father and fater deep inside the dark and peace forest.

    The lad gaze up his doe-eyed eyes and met the glossy and dusty window of a big and smiple house.It was the only one that could be seen in the forest.Who would dare to be in there?Him.The a smooth pace,his body moves infront.Slowly,he twist the bronze knob.The house was just lighted by the rays of the sun through the windows.Closing the door behind,he took of his black coat and shook his cold body.

    The night was already banishing the light of the sun.It was already dark.With his two big and long candles,he lighted the room he would sleep.His eyes move in every corner of the room.How he missed his family,if he could just get back the time and treasure it.The thought came and memories broke to him.With a heavy shook in his head,he stood up and went for a night walk.

   The moon was bright and beautiful,he thought as he walk on the horizon.Without feeling tired,he decided to sit beside the big and full of leaves tree.He sighed as the world was pulling him down.

    He was walking in an hour now,he was not sleepy in a cold and peaceful night.His feet would bring him everywhere,even far from his house.The thoughts of being happy came to him and made him heave a sigh.Until he felt a hard circled thing he was stepping.The lad squatted down and found a shiny pocket watch with a black chain attached with it. 

    Placing the watch carefully as he could,he moved and grabbed his pen as well as his empty pages book.Observing and checking the watch with a dangerous eyes,he could tell it was special.Opening it,he widen the sight.It was indeed a pocket watch but have different numbers and hands.With his thumb,he accidentally pressed the button that was attached on its bottom.

      A gasped escaped his mouth as he saw the people he used o talk to.They were all busy in everything,even his pretty younger sister in eight years of age.Can't believe on what he saw,he closed his eyes hard and opened them.With widen eyes he turned his gaze back to the watch and presse sit again.Thinking of the time his was in present.

    Everything came back to normal,as he thought.Grabbing the unwritten book,he wrote all the things he saw - even the watch.

    Staring directly to the watch,he pressed the button again and he came back to the past when he was happy.Without wasting anytime,he act normal and lived normally.

      Everything was normal,until on the eight day.The watch was not working,it won't turn back to the time he desired.The lad frowned and red the note behind it. 

Note:

Not a toy.Shall be use in every crisis time you had.Happy now,regret later.Bad effects will hunt you.

    He directly wrote everything and found out that he was too late.