Memories

Are We Really Meant For Each Other?

After their conversation, it started to rain really hard… And YooChun is still thinking about the things that happened earlier, then…

Flashback..…..

YooChun and YunHo is busily talking about going to the arcade center, when…

"hey there Chun! Can I talk to you?, in private!" said the smiling JaeJoong….

"sure Jae Hyung!, ah YunHo Hyung, I'm just ganna talk to Jae Hyung for a while, can you wait for me,"

YunHo just put his hands on his pocket and … "whatever, i'm just gonna sit there" (pointing at the bench) as he started walking…"I wonder what they're gonna talk that it has to be in private?, what the?, why am I thinking this?,stupid thoughts" said the irritated YunHo to himself…

"Hey it's almost 12 and they're still talking?, this is getting annoying, I'm out 'ta here!" said the pissed YunHo to himself and then he left …

"ahh, Chun?"said JaeJoong..

"hmm?"…

"where's YunHo?"…

" he's he…" said YooChun…(he was pointing to the bench infront of them when he noticed that YunHo's not there).."he was suppose to be there" added the worried YooChun..

"well I think we should talk about the surprise party some other time, I think you should find YunHo, i believe you two had plan's and i kinda ruined it, mianhae"..

"No, it's Ok, you didn't ruin anything, i guess he just went for a walk, ok, let's just talk about this some other time, well then good bye" said YooChun as he waved…

"bye" added JaeJoong waving back at YooChun…

"I wonder what happen to YunHo Hyung, he was suppose to wait for me, and why did he disappear?, is it because of Jae Hyung?, maybe that's the reason?, I better go find YunHo Hyung, to clear some things with him" said YooChun as he run out to look for YunHo, then he spotted him at the cafe listening to his ipod….,

"Hyung!, there you are, I've been looking for you, why did you left me?"...

"what do you want?!" said the irritated YunHo… "it's about this morning when Jae Hyung talked to me" added YooChun worriedly...

"so?" added YunHo with a cold tone…

"are you mad?, cause we only talked about his plan of a surprise party for Junsu" said the sweating YooChun…"why are you telling me this?" said the now irritated YunHo…

"because you disappeared, and I was just thinking that maybe your mad at me" added YooChun…. "why would I get mad?, and what made you think that I would get mad at you for talking to frog face?" said the irritated YunHo…. "cause I know that you like Jae Hyung, even if you don't admit it" said YooChun seriously..

YunHo was really shock to what he heard…"what the?" said YunHo to himself…

"what are you talking about YooChun?, I don't like that frog face, as a matter of fact I hate him, why would I like an annoying and noisy guy like him, even if he's the last person in the world, I would never like him, never in my life! and have you forgotten he's a guy for crying out loud, a guy! and i'm straight! Got it?! so let's stop this nonsense, our conversation is going nowhere" added YunHo… "what the hell did I just said, I hate Jae?" said YunHo to himself…

"o…ok Hyung…So your not mad?" said YooChun…

"Whatever" added YunHo..

End of flashback…

 

Then YooChun went to bed…

Meanwhile….

YunHo left his office and went to the nearest bar, …. and he drink a bottle of beer, he was still thinking about the conversation between him and YooChun,… "if there's someone to blame for all that is happening right now, that would be me, cause I didn't admit my feelings for Jae, I shouldn't have said those words "

 

Flashback..

"Hyung, is it okay if i court Jae Hyung?" asked the nervous YooChun

"why are you asking me?, i'm not that frog face, go ahead and court him, he's nothing to me, why are you asking for my permission?" said YunHo as he looked away

"are you sure hyung? i mean what about your feeling's for Jae Hyung?"

"what kind of annoying thing is that, why do you keep saying i have feeling's for him, how many times do i have to tell you, i have no feeling's for that frog face, i hate him, got that?! end of discusion, just court him and don't bother me with this stupid matters"

"sorry hyung, and thanks" said Yoochun as he smiled weakly

"whatever you know what?, you annoys me, but good luck, i can't believe you had feeling's for that frog face, i mean his annoying, noisy and a frog face"

"hyung? you shouldn't say thing's like that about Jae Hyung" said the serious YooChun

"mianhae YooChun" said the smiling YunHo as he pats YooChun's shoulder, when YunHo was about to say a word, they heard a rustle from the bushes, when they looked, they saw a crying JaeJoong and then he run, YunHo was shocked, he was about to run after him when...

"Hyung, i think i better follow Jae Hyung" said the worried YooChun

"go, ahead"... YooChun the run to the direction where JeaJoong run... "why was Jae crying?, was it because of what i said? but i didn't mean those word's, i just want to avoid the question, i'm sorry Jae, I don't hate you, but i love you" said YunHo to himself as he closed his eyes and tears fell down from his cheeks..

End of Flashback....

 

"after that incident Jae avoided me, though i don't know why, maybe because of what i said, but now's not the time to remember that, what's done is done and the important thing is now and that there's only one thing that I should do, I should face the fact that me and Jae will never be together, and it'll only happen in my dreams…. and that i should burried this feeling's and support my best friend" said Yunho to himself... YunHo then sighed, he then tooked his cellphone...

"Mr. Lee i want a vacation, i'm going back to korea tomorrow, please prepare my plane ticket"

"yes sir, is that all you need?" said Mr. Lee

"yes, that's all, bye"

he then dialed his father's number and..

"Dad, i'm going back to korea tomorrow"

"okay son, we're excited to see you again, we're gonna fetch you tomorrow"

"me too dad, bye and see you tomorrow dad"

"bye son, take care"

he then dialled his house number and..

"Mrs. Choi please prepare my thing's i'm going back to korea tomorrow"

"yes, sir" after the phone call he put his phone on his pocket and

"I want to see you smile for the last time Jae, and i want to show my support to you YooChun, even if it's braking me into pieces" and then he fell asleep…

To Be Continued…

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hi guy's how was my 1st & 2nd chapter?? comment's please and please be nice, ^ ^, ... thanks you all ^ ^, hope to get more subscriber...