The New Life or an Old Life

Are We Really Meant For Each Other?

Now the story begins one dark night when JaeJoong is getting ready to sleep…

"haarh, I wonder what my cute little brother is doing right now?" asked JiEun to herself, "maybe I should call him,?" said JiEun. She then dialed JaeJoong's number in her cell phone…

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!!!!…WOAH!! COME ON! COME ON!!.."

JaeJoong who was at that time was about to close his eyes and sleep, was startled by his phone, he almost jumped from his bed..

"what the??!! i'm gonna change my cellphone ringtone, it scare the hell out of me, and who is calling me at this time of night??" JaeJoong then looked at his phone

"i knew it, it's my annoying sister"

"Hello??!" said the half sleepy, half annoyed JaeJoong ...

"hello my cute lil brother, how are you?, I miss you so much Jae Jae!, I want to see you and hug you Jae Jae…" said the crying JiEun…

"oh my god, you called me, just to say that? did you forget, that where just together this morning??, don't you know what time it is?, it's already 12 pm!, let's talk tomorrow, i really want to go to sleep and i have work tomorrow, good night sis!" and JaeJoong ended their phone call..

"bu….but ja..jae.. jae jae?" JiEun then closed her phone and sigh "oh Jae Jae your so mean, I just really miss you so much" said JiEun to herself "anyway, he's right, I better go to sleep" and so JiEun went to bed..

 

Meanwhile back to JaeJoong....

"This is just great, now i can't sleep, thanks so much JiEun Noona!!" and Jaejoong hid himself in one of his pillow

 

Meanwhile somewhere in Jung Corp…..

"Jae I really miss you, I really want to see you, i really want to be with you, but i can't, how are you Jae? have you finally reached your dream of becoming a chef?" said YunHo, who stopped from typing… then his phone rang..

"hello?" said YunHo

"hi there, how are you YunHo Hyung? it's been a long time ha, Hyung" said the man on the other line "YooChun?" said the shock YunHo

"yup, Hyung it's me, I thought you wouldn't recognize me, but I'm glad, anyway, how are you Hyung?" said the happy YooChun "fine I guess, anyway, I'm glad you call YooChun, I miss you too, what are you been up to, these past 2 years?" said YunHo..

"well I'm now a composer, my dream had finally come true Hyung!, did you know that i'm composing the song's for the upcoming album of TVXQ??" said the smiling YooChun "good for you" said the happy YunHo

"anyway, the reason I called you, is because I want you to know that me and Jae are planning to get married, and I was hoping that you'll be my best man, since you're my best friend, what do you think Hyung?" said the happy YooChun who couldn't help himself from smilling,

at that moment YunHo stopped from moving and was really shock to what he heard, that his best friend and the man whom he really love and care for, is now planning to get married,... And then tears started to fall down from his cheecks "Hyung??.. are you still there? Hello?, Hyung?" said YooChun, but there's still no response from YunHo,

Meanwhile YunHo on the other hand couldn't open his mouth to say a word cause he's too hurt and too shock to say something, so he just hung the phone and started crying, "what?, my beloved Jae is now getting married??"said the crying YunHo to himself.. "well congrats, to the both of you, you both deserve each other, why can't i say it to YooChun?, why am i crying?? i deserve this for leaving and denying my feeling's towards Jae" continued YunHo...

Meanwhile back to YooChun who's still waiting for YunHo's respond, "hello? Hyung? hello?" said YooChun after a sec. the phone line was cut off "I wonder what happen to Hyung?" said the worried YooChun, he dailed YunHo's number but he couldn't reach it, "I'll just call him again tomorrow, but i'm worried with Hyung, what happen Hyung? where you shocked that me and Jae's getting married? are you mad that we're gonna get marreid?, but he told me back then that he doesn't like Jae?, and he doesn't care about Jae either" after his thought he then stared at their pictures…...

To Be Continued…..