YooSu's Past

Are We Really Meant For Each Other?

Hi everyone, i'm back with my new update, hopefully you guys didn't get tired of waiting, mianhae if i updated it just now, i was on my vacation last week and i just returned last monday, mianhae again, anyways thanks you so much to your comments, it means a lot to me, and to my new subscribers thank you also, btw here's my new update, hope i wont get you bored and hoped i wont disapoint you all with my update, i retyped this chap, of mine cause i got a new idea, hehehe anyways enjoy....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "Are We Really Meant For each Other?"......

YunHo's POV:

I then collapse on my bed, smiling. My head is filled with thoughts of this dinner and Jae's angelic smile but...

"What worries me the most is Su... I remembered his eyes, it looks like he cried. I somewhat felt that he didn't have any stomach ache, it's like he have a problem... I hope Su's alright.."

End of POV

To Be Continued...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

JunSu's POV:

 As i enter my apartment, i then slowly sat on the floor, thinking of the thing's that happened at Hyung's dinner. Tears then slowly fell down on my cheecks.

 Why do i still feel this way? i really thought i move on, but after seeing him, here i am again

I remember clearly, where this all begin...

 

 

FlashBack...

I was being surrounded by the school bullies, they'ed been bullying me, since the time i set foot on this school, but this time it's different cause i refuse to do their homework's

"Your surrounded now, squeaking mouse, any last word's?"

"I beg you please, don't hurt me" the leader of the bullies Jin approached me, and pushed me on the wall

"YAH! BEG? WELL NONE OF THIS WOULD HAPPEN, IF YOU JUST OBEY US LIKE WHAT YOU USUALLY DO, BUT NO, SO AS FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT, YOU'LL BE BEATIN UP TILL YOU LOST CONSIENSE, BOYS!!!" the bullies then circled me again, the other held my other hand while the other one on my right.

"CLOSE YOUR EYES, SQUEAKING MOUSE, CAUSE THIS'LL HURT" i then closed my eyes, i've waited for the punch but, it didn't happen, i was curius, so i opened my eyes only to see a guy infront of me who blocked the attack.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING? AND WHO ARE YOU?" the guy, pushed Jin

"it doesnt matter who i am, i just can't let you hurt anyone especially this innocent one"

"WHY YOU!" Jin then run towards the guy, and punched him, but this guy was fast he avoided it, then the guy turned and he kicked Jin on his back in which caused Jin to bump himself on the wall and fell on the ground, the bullies then run towards this guy with their bats and started attacking the guy, but this guy avoided it all, he block every attacks, he then punch the one on his left, the one who tried to hold him, was kicked on the stomach by this guy on which he fell on the ground in pain. In a minute all the bullies where lying on the ground growling for pain. The guy then smirked, and approached me.

"are you alrigth?" i then nodded and i stared at him, this guy is really handsome, he's eyes and lips where hypnothising me, i then snapped at my daydream, as i look at him again, he just smiled at me, he then held my hand and dragged me. He then let go of my hand, when we reached the school's gate, i then smiled at him.

"Thank you so much for helping me" i then bowed at him

"It was nothing, i'm sure after this those bastards won't bother you, by the way my name's Park YooChun but you can call me YooChun, you?" I smiled at him

"i hope so, and I'm Junsu, Kim JunSu, but you can call me JunSu, nice meeting you and thank you again" After that, Jin's group never bothered me nor i never heard form Jin's group ever again and it's all thanks to my saviour YooChun.

From then on we became closed friends, we would always hang out, talk about stuffs and goof around.

End of Flashback...

 

I then wiped my tears and i stood up, i went to my room, i then took our picture from our camping trip, i stared at the picture and memories started to play on my mind, it was the unforgetable incident where my new found feeling's started and the time where it caused me to change, i then sat on the floor with my back on the wall....

 

FlashBack...

 I was happy exploring and watching the trees and the beautiful view, when i accidentally slipped..

"SU!!!" luckyly i stopped my fall when my hand caught the vines...

"su, hold my hand's" i then looked at his hands

"I can't, Chun, i don't want to fall"

"trust me Su, you wont fall, hurry" i then slowly reached his hand using my right hand, in which i did, then i fully let go of the vine and i my left hand reached his other hand, i then hold tight at Chun's hand's

"Chun, please don't let go of my hand's i'm scared" as i hold even more tight on Chun's hand's

"Su~ah, hold on tight i'm gonna pull you up" i then nodded... i minute later my hand's where slowly slipping from Chun's

"YAH! SOMEBODY HELP US!"

"YOOCHUN!!, JUNSU!!" i heard YunHo hyung's voice, i felt Chun tightened his hold on my hand's, then a minute later i then felt that i'm being pulled up, once i was fully, pulled up i landed on Chun's body, at that time i felt something different, which i don't understand, then i felt Chun hugged me

"Thank God your safe Su, please be carefull next time, you don't know how worried and scared i was" i then hugged him back. The feeling i felt that time was unexplainable for me, cause it's the first time i felt that way, other than that, i also felt that on Chun's embrace i'm safe and secure that no one can harm me as long as i'm at Chun's arm's.

After that incident, i avoided him during our camping, at those time, i felt like i can't look straightly at his eyes, and my heart always beats like im on a marathon, especially after what happened on our last night at the camping site, while Jae Hyung and i where talking about his revenge on YunHo Hyung's prank on him.

"Su, remember you must scare YunHo if you want to take your precious ring back"

"But Hyung, your so unfair why must i do that? can't you just return it to me?, and beside's can't you just let go of it, it was just a prank"

"anio, i want my revenge on that stupid YunHo, i was embarassed because of him, i just can't let that pass, pali unless you don't want your ring anymore?"

"araso Jae Hyung" i sighed

and i then went to where YunHo Hyung and YooChun was, at that time my heart beat increased to a high speed again, at that time, i couldn't decide if im gonna do what Jae Hyung told me, cause my body wont move, but then i thought about the ring,

that ring was given to me by my late grandmother

so in the end i took a deep breath and i hid myself behind the tree, at those time i'm still thinking of what i should do, ever since what happened on our first day of camping i can't seem to act normaly around YooChun.

i didn't know that i fell asleep, when i woke up, nobody's around, i then slowly stood up as i turn to the direction of the camping site, i felt something, not just something but a lips on my lips, at that time it triggered something like the same feeling i felt when i hugged Chun, even though it wouldn't be considered as kiss since it was an accident and i couldnt see who it was, but at that moment when our lips met, i felt electricity all over my body, and its like the time had stopped, i almost lost myself, but then i woked up from my trance and i pushed that person.. I then was about to leave, when a hand stopped me, and then a light suddenly apeared on my face and there i saw..

"Chun?" i then swayed his hand and i run back to the camp site, with my heart beating as if it wants to jump from my chest,i then went to my tent and burried myself with my pilow, i couldn't sleep that night as i kept thinking about the incident.

After that we didn't talked about it, instead we just act normally like nothing happened and i tried myself to control my feeling's as i try to act as if we're okay and the same. Even though everytime we hang, i always wants to explode because of my annoying heart.

End of FlashBack....

 

when we came back to school, and our daily routine as a college student's, i really tried myself to forget the new found feeling's i had for Chun, Cause from the moment i introduced Jae Hyung to Chun after the day he saved me from the bullies i already sensed something on the way Chun looked at Jae Hyung, and his stares during our lunch brakes, and during our bonding time. Through our time's together even though he's not saying anything, but all in all he's action's really spoken that he has feeling's for Jae Hyung, espcially his way of care is so much different from mine nor Min's and YunHo Hyung's. To make thing's easier for me or to simply forget my feeling's for Chun, i tried all sorts of thing's like fanboying on TVXQ's Micky, dating girl's and even focused myself on my studies, but nothing work's, as time goes by my feeling's for Chun became deeper and deeper, but the thing that crashed my heart was when i heard Kangin Hyung and Chun's conversation, that i wished i hadn't heard it at all, cause maybe till now i might still be hanging with Jae Hyung and Chun...

  

FlashBack...

 I was on my way to, get my thing’s at the soccer field when i saw Kangin Hyung and Chun, they where talking about something, i was about to greet them when i heard..

"you’ve got it all wrong Hyung, Su is not the one i'm inlove with, we’re just friends, sheesh, the one i truely love is JaeJoong, though i can’t just date him directly, nor court him, we have to be really comfortable with each other, you know i can't talk nor move properly when i'm alone with Jaejoong and also because of other thing’s, that’s why i decided to be friends with him for now"

"friend’s? but from what i see, why does everything had to go through JunSu? i mean when you want to hang with JaeJoong you had to pass it to JunSu instead of you telling it personally, that's not what you call friend's, i understand that you have feeling's for JaeJoong, but look at the setting's YooChun, it's more like your only using JunSu and what do you mean other thing’s?"

"I'm using JunS...."

i was shocked with what i heard. I didn’t listen further to their conversation and i just run towards our classroom, as i reached our classroom, i sat on the ground and i started crying

"I know he had feeling’s for Jae Hyung, that’s why i tried my very best to hide my feeling’s but what i’ve heard is just too much, so all this time, he’s just using me to be close to Jae Hyung, what hurts me the most is that i love him too much, and the facts that i've just knew, but come to think about it, all had been clear from the two of us since the beginning"

 

falshback...

 "Su let’s go to the amusement park tomorrow" i then stared at him, as i control myself, my heart was beating 100 times it’s normal beat, i then calmed myself

"a-amusement park?" he then smiled at me, with his breath taking smile

"yup"we both took our sit on the bench, i then looked at YooChun and...

"s-sure"we both smile at each other

"hi, Su hi Chun" Jae Hyung waved at us and he sat beside me, i then saw YooChun blushed

"J-JaeJoong"

"ne?" i saw sweats on YooChun’s forehead i kept my eyes on YooChun...

"Would you like to go to the amusement park tomorrow with me and Su?"

"sure, i’d love to go to the amusement park, it’s been so long since i been there, i’m so excited, can’t wait ne Su?"I just smiled weakly at Jae Hyung, then i looked at YooChun he kept on smiling like an idiot, at that time i couldn’t help but to feel something like jelousy, and he then stood up

"YES!"Jae Hyung then stared at YooChun qith questionable stare, in which YooChun then ackwardly sat

"I’m just so happy you accepted my invitation" they both smiled at each other, at that time i felt like i wasn’t there, so much for my dream of a date with him....

end of flashback..

 

flashback...

"Su Happy Valentines, this is for you" he gave me a heart of chocolate, i then smiled at him, at that time i felt like i’m in heaven, my heart was like flying

"Su?" i then stared at him

"ne?" he then looked down

"what’s wrong?" he then handed me a boque of red roses and a heart of chocolate

"what’s this for?"

"c-can you give it to J-JaeJoong? mianhae, i just can’t give it to him personally, you know when i'm near him, i became like an idiot, please Su" i just stared at the thing’s he gave me, then at YooChun, at that time i had a mixed emotion, and i just can’t say to him that i can’t do it, with those iressistable eyes, so in the end i nodded at him, in which he hugged me

"gomawo Su, your the best" he then loosened the hug

"i’ll be going now, Su, YunHo Hyung is waiting for me, gomawo again" he then kissed my cheecks and then he left, at that time i kept staring at his retreating figure with a pang in my heart

end of flashback...

 

flashback....

 "Hi JaeJoong, Hi Su" YooChun then approached us

"Hi Chun" Jae Hyung and i said at the same time

"Let’s eat out"Jae Hyung then nodded, they both stared at me

"Su?" asked Jae Hyung

"mianhae you two, but can i pass" i smiled weakly

"waeyo?" asked YoocHun as he went near me

"i-i got to help Min with our project, mianahe" YooChun then dragged me, i then stared at him

"please Su, come with us, i can’t eat with just me and JaeJoong, you know i can’t act normally when i’m near him, please"

"b-but our proj...."

"i’ll help you and Min with it, what do you say"

"b-but"

"please... Su" i then stared at YooChun

"a-alright" he then smiled (why can’t i just say no? why do i have to say yes?)

end of flashback....

 

fashback...

"I love you" i was shocked when YooChun said that, at that time my heart kept beating 100 times it’s normal beat

"b-bwoh?" YooChun just smiled at me, then he laughed

"forget about that, let’s go eat Su"

"eh?" he then dragged me

"let’s invite JaeJoong, look at him he’s all alone there"

during our lunch i kept on spacing out with what just happen, but in the end i told myself that maybe he's practicing his confession for Jae Hyung...

end of flashback...

 

"Everything had been clear to me of my relation with YooChun, but this time it’s even more clear, from now on i’m gonna avoid that stupid YooChun, i can accept that we’ll only be friend’s but him using me, that crossed the line"i then wiped my tears and went out..

 

End of FlashBack...

 

Thing's even went wrong with us, when i confronted him during our lunch brake...

 

FlashBack...

"Su i want to invite you to have dinner with me, since it's my birthday and can you ask JaeJoong to co.." I didn't let him finished, i just pushed him, cause at that time i can't control the emotion's running through me....

"STOP! i've had enough of this YOOCHUN!! please stop using me, i don't want to be used anymore"

 "BWOH?! USED YOU? YAH! KIM JUNSU, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?, NOT IN A MILION YEARS HAVE I USED YOU, YOUR MY FRIEND, MY BEST FRIEND"

"SHUT UP, YOOCHUN, i've heard it all, you only be-friend's with me so that you can be close to Jae Hyung, then when your close, you'll court him, then when you two ended up together, that's when you'll throw me away, throw our fake friendship, just like what your doing just now, your using me again, why can't you just ask him out on your own, why can't you stop using me, why can't you be true to yourself and tell me about this fake friendship of ours" tears kept flowing my cheecks as i kept my angry stares at him, then...

SLAP!!

 i was shock when he slapped me

"HOW DARE YOU JUNSU, WHERE EVER YOU HEARD THAT, YOU'RE WRONG, I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR TRYING TO DO HERE, WHERE DID YOU GET ALL THIS? I ADMIT I'M INLOVE WITH JAEJOONG SINCE THE BEGINING, BEFORE I MET YOU, BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I BE-FRIENDS WITH YOU SO I CAN DO THAT BULL'S YOU'VE SAID, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUNSU, MIANHAE IF I ALWAYS ASKED FOR YOUR HELP WITH JAEJOONG, OR WHENEVER WE WOULD HANG I WOULD ALWAYS ASKED YOU TO TAKE JAEJOONG WITH YOU, I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU'LL THINK THAT WAY, BUT BELIEVE ME I NEVER USED YOU, YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND" he then stared at me, i then wiped my tears and i clapped my hands, he then stared at me....

"BRAVO, YOOCHUN!!, you could get the award for best actor, from now on YooChun all your acting has to end here, we are no longer friends, ani, we never did became friends to begin with, so there's nothing to talk here, good bye Park YooChun, enjoy your life and make sure to make Jae Hyung happy, or else i'll punish you, i'll let you go on this one, but when it comes to Jae Hyung i wont hold back, i'm no longer the weak JunSu you once knew" i then wipe my tears and run...

From then on, i avoided him.... Even when the five of us hang, i kept avoiding him by always talking to YunHo Hyung, or Min or Jae Hyung.....

End of FlashBack....

 

After we graduated i buried myself with my job, to forget all that had happened with the three of us, including my friendship with Jae Hyung, Especially after i found out that they are a couple, even though i know that it has nothing to do with Jae Hyung, and i know that i'm being stupid about thing's but i just couldn't helped the hurt i'm feeling. After two years  of avoiding them, I thought that i forgot everything, but after i saw them again and after i heard that they are getting married, everything came back to me, and i'm back to zero again, when will this be over?

 DING! DONG!

"Who could that be?, and who would be visiting me at this time of night?" i then wiped my tears and went towards my door, as i open, i was shocked at the person in front of me..

You've got to be kidding me

End of POV

 

To Be Continued....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys, how was it??, anyways hope you guys like it and enjoy my long chapter, hopefully i didn't disapoint you and hopefully i'm doing great with my ff, cause i'm kinda not sure with myself(sighed) please continue to read my ff ^ ^, or you can just throw me at the pacific ocean, because of this chap, T.T, hehehe anyways thanks again and to all Saranghae ^ ^,