Yun's Day at Jae's Working Place

Are We Really Meant For Each Other?

Hi everyone super duper mianhae for my super l8 update, been busy with stuffs then i got writer's block TT.TT hope  you guys forgive me, mianhae again(bowed 90degrees) anyways here's my update hope you guys will like it, (finger's crossed), Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on "Are We Really Meant For each Other?"......

YunHo's POV:

"Meet me at A-cha restaurant"

"okay hyung, see you there"

"Yeah Min see you there ^ ^,"

After our phone call, i turned myself and went straight to the direction of Jae's working place

Can't wait to start my happy day ^ ^,

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YooChun then started walking to the direction of his apartment with sad face...

"When will you listen to my explanation Su? i really want us to be best friends again"

To Be Continued...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Since this is your first time being late, your punishment, is to serve the customer’s and you’ll be incharge of cleaning the dishes, is that clear?” JaeJoong then nodded and bowed

“Yes, sir, I promise you it’ll never happen again” said JaeJoong as he bowed again.

“Good to hear, you can go back to your work” JaeJoong then bowed again and left.

After JaeJoong closed the door he sighed, and went to the counter, he tooked the menu and he stood near the door. HeeChul then approached him.

“So what happened? And why are you late?” JaeJoong then smiled at HeeChul.

“well like what our boss do for late employees punishment, which was to serve the customer’s and clean the dishes, reason why I’m late was because of a monster” HeeChul then stared confusedly at JaeJoong’s last statement. HeeChul was about to speak when the door opened, They then greeted the customer and bowed. When they face the customer, JaeJoong’s smile disappear.

“speaking of a monster” said JaeJoong in a low tone, HeeChul then stared at JaeJoong. JaeJoong then shooked his head at HeeChul and sighed, he then composed himself and smiled.

“This way sir” said JaeJoong as he lead YunHo to his table, in which YunHo happily followed. YunHo then took his sit, as he stared at JaeJoong happily in which JaeJoong rolled his eyes and gave the menu to YunHo.

“Your order sir” said JaeJoong in which YunHo put the menu on the table. And stared at JaeJoong.

“What’s with the Sir thing?, YunHo is what I prefer it’s not like we’re not friends and your not my employee right? Ow I know, how about you just call me handsome since I’m so handsome” said YunHo proudly, in which JaeJoong just shook his head.

“I’d rather call you YunHo than handsome cause your not handsome” said JaeJoong in which YunHo just smiled.

“How can you say that when you’re the one who called me that when we where in college, you kept calling me Handsome everytime we see or meet each other” JaeJoong’s eyes went wide.

“me? Why would I call you that? If I did that maybe, I’m drunk or crazy, aish, will you just order, your wasting my time and im gonna get fired because of you” said JaeJoong as he took his pen and paper. YunHo then pouts.

“why are you treating me this way frog face? Ow alright I don’t want my frog face to get fired, but one things first, call me handsome” said YunHo with a smile in which JaeJoong tried to control his anger, he then breath’s in and out.

“look I don’t have time for this, please tell me your order so I can serve the other customer’s” said JaeJoong as he ready himself to write.

“come on call me Handsome” JaeJoong irritatedly scratched his not itchy head.

“YunHo if your not gonna order, please leave”

“come on owl eyes, just call me handsome and I’ll order” JaeJoong put’s his pen and paper back on his pocket.

“no, I will not call you that, by any chance are you only here to irritate me?” YunHo then showed JaeJoong his innocent face.

“how can you think badly of me Joo~ngie?, I came here to eat, but I just want you to call me handsome first before I order”JaeJoong then breaths in and out he then tooked his pen and paper.

“alright, **sigh** may I please take your order hand-some?” said JaeJoong with gritted teeth. YunHo then smiled.

“yay you call me handsome, but I’ll order later, I’m still waiting for ChangMin” JaeJoong angrily put back his pen and paper to his pocket.

“your really annoying YunHo, when you decided to order just call HeeChul or any of the waiter’s here okay? I don’t want to be your waiter” JaeJoong then tooked the menu and left. YunHo on the other hand smiled, he then watched every move of JaeJoong from greeting the customer’s, taking the order, delivering the order, talking and laughing with his co-workers.

“So happy to see you smile, Yoochun is really lucky to have you” Said YunHo to himself.

YunHo then woked up from his trance, when he felt a tapped on his shoulder, he then faced a smiling ChangMin, who tooked his sit infront of him. He then smiled back.

“sorry hyung I’m late but who are you staring at?” in which ChangMin looked to the direction where YunHo was staring, he then smirked when he found out who YunHo was staring out.

“Hyung don’t tell me you still have feeling’s for Jae Hyung?” continued ChangMin in which YunHo choked with his own saliva

“WHAT? Yah! Shim ChangMin how can you think that way? No I don’t, I’m….” said YunHo as he think of what to say next, in which ChangMin stared at YunHo.

“If not? Then your what hyung?” YunHo then smiled as he saw HeeChul.

“I’m staring at him” points at HeeChul in which ChangMin looked to where his hyung was pointing.

“really? Whatever hyung” said ChangMin in a disbelief tone.

“I’m telling you the truth” ChangMin then nodded.

“alright hyung if you say so” ChangMin then smiled “let’s order hyung, I’m hungry” YunHo then smiled, he then raised his hand.

“waiter” HeeChul then walked towards YunHo’s table and smiled. He then gave the menu.

“Sir what will you order?” YunHo then looked to JaeJoong’s direction.

“mianhae but I want that guy to be our waiter” said YunHo as he points to JaeJoong, HeeChul then looked to where YunHo was pointing.

“I’m sorry sir but he's busy, let me just take your order” said HeeChul with a smile.

“but I want him and besides he doesn’t look like his busy, his just talking with your co-workers, I want him” HeeChul then sighed and walked towards JaeJoong. ChangMin on the other hand stared at YunHo.

“hyung your really hopeless” Said ChangMin to himself.

A minute later the two where startled when they heard the sound of the menu that suddenly fell on their table, they then faced an angry JaeJoong.

“So what’s your order?” said JaeJoong angrily as he took his pen and paper. YunHo then smiled.

“Min what do you want to eat?” ChangMin then tooked the menu. While ChangMin was busy with the menu, YunHo was busy smiling at JaeJoong in which it irritates JaeJoong more.

“Hyung I want kimchi dumpling, pork dumpling, chicken dumpling, baked ziti, beef round cakes, spicy pork bulgogi” ChangMin was cut off by YunHo.

“wait don’t tell me you’ll order all kind’s of food here? Yah Min do you want me to be broke?” ChangMin then faced YunHo with a smile.

“But hyung you said I can eat all I want and you said you’re the one that will pay so im just doing you a favor” YunHo just stared at ChangMin in what-mode

“your doing me a favor? Aish.. ne Min I did say I’ll treat you lunch, which means you can eat what you want but that doesn’t mean you have to order all the food’s here” ChangMin then pouts and sighed.

“alright, I’ll just have spicy bulgogi, baked ziti, beef round cakes and for dessert I want Tteok and my drinks would be water” said ChangMin sadly, YunHo just smiled at ChangMin.

“Mianhae Min, I know you want to taste all the food’s here, but I don’t want to be broke” said YunHo in which ChangMin smiled and nodded at YunHo, he then handed the menu to YunHo.

“So what will you order?” said JaeJoong as he stare at YunHo. YunHo then smiled at JaeJoong.

“Kimchi Bokkeumbab and for dessert I’ll be having the same as Min’s and for my drinks would be water”…

“Is that all?” YunHo then nodded. JaeJoong then tooked the menu, he was about to leave when YunHo hold his forearm. JaeJoong then faced YunHo irritatedly.

“What now?” YunHo then let go of JaeJoong’s forearm.

“Come eat lunch with us, I’ll treat you” JaeJoong stared at YunHo.

“Sorry but I can’t do that, as you can see im still working and im not allowed to eat on the time of my work” said JaeJoong as he walked towards the kitchen.

“Hyung why do I felt like you didn’t really come here to eat, but to see Jae hyung and what was that for?“ asked the curious ChangMin.

“your thinking too much Min, and I was just asking Jae to eat lunch with us? Is there a problem with that?”

“I don’t know hyung, it’s just that your so different now especially with Jae hyung” YunHo then smiled at ChangMin and raffles ChangMin’s hair.

“your thinking too much, we’re all grown up now and we have to change, I know I’m such an back then but now I’m a gentlemen” ChangMin then smiled.

“So if you’re a gentlemen now hyung, why do you still call Jae Hyung as owl eyes and frog face?” YunHo then laughed after ChangMin said that.

“well his face really looks like a frog face especially when he’s angry and his eyes is likes the owl’s so big” YunHo couldn’t finished what he was about to say cause he was startled by the sound of the plate in front of him. YunHo then stared at the angry JaeJoong who was busy with placing their order’s on their table.

“Enjoy your meal, bastard” with that JaeJoong left. YunHo then smiled and stared at the drooling ChangMin.

“Let’s eat Min” with that they started eating. The rest of their meal was quiet.

“wow hyung I’m so full though I still want to try the other food’s but I know there is next time right hyung?” said ChangMin as he drink water. YunHo then smiled and nodded.

“yes there’ll be next time” YunHo then faced the counter and raised his hand.

“waiter, our bill please” JaeJoong then walked towards their table and handed YunHo their bill. As YunHo was busy looking at their bill.

“You know frog face even though your at work you can still join us on eating lunch, I can just talk to your boss” YunHo then handed JaeJoong the money.

“No thank you and besides even if you talk to our boss, we’re still not allowed cause it’s against the rule here to eat with a bastard who kept calling me frog face and owl eyes” YunHo then stared at JaeJoong.

“I don’t think there’s a rule like that” JaeJoong just ignored YunHo and left. After a minute JaeJoong threw YunHo’s change at YunHo and stormed towards the kitchen. YunHo then stood up.

“Min wait here, I’ll be right back” with that he run towards the kitchen, he ignored Heechul who was stopping him from entering the kitchen. JaeJoong was startled when he saw YunHo entered the kitchen, so he run towards YunHo.

“What are you doing here, your not allowed to be here” YunHo then tooked JaeJoong’s wallet from his pocket and handed it to JaeJoong.

“you drop your wallet this morning” JaeJoong then stared at his wallet and YunHo.

“Thanks, I didn’t know I drop this” YunHo then smirked.

“That’s because your clumsy and an idiot” JaeJoong then stepped on YunHo’s foot.

“OUCH!!, Yah! Why did you do that?” said YunHo as he touched his aching foot.

“that was for the insult's, and for almost getting me fired, you may leave now YunHo, I had enough of this” with that JaeJoong left.

YunHo just stared at JaeJoong’s retreating figure with a sigh. A minute later he then went out of the kitchen.

“Let’s go Min” ChangMin then nodded and they left the restaurant.

“You go ahead Min, I still need to buy something” ChangMin then nodded.

“okay hyung, thanks for the lunch and see you tomorrow” YunHo then smiled and nodded. YunHo then started walking towards the waiting shed, while ChangMin started walking towards the bookstore.

 

Meanwhile…

“Good Job JunSu” said Mr. Lee as he pats JunSu’s shoulder’s

“Thanks sir” said JunSu he then bowed and left. As he walked towards his car, his phone suddenly rung.

“Hello?”

“Su can we meet?”JunSu then hurriedly looked at his phone, he then saw it was an unknown number.

“I’m Sorry Yoochun but we can’t, I’m still busy”

“I know your not busy cause I can see you, your at the entrance of your building”

JunSu then hurriedly looked to his sorounding’s and as he look on his front he saw YooChun walking towards his direction.

“What do you want?” their phone call was then ended.

“I came here to talk with you Su, to explain myself, please Su, please how can I live a life when someone whose precious to me is angry, please listen to my explanation” JunSu then stared at Yoochun and sighed.

 

Meanwhile….

After YunHo saw JaeJoong from the waiting shed, he hurriedly run towards JaeJoong. JaeJoong on the other hand stopped from walking and stared at YunHo.

“What do you want now?” YunHo then smiled.

“I’ll walk you home Jae”

“I can go home on my own” said JaeJoong as he started walking, YunHo then walked beside JaeJoong.

“But it’s not safe to walk  home alone”

“But I’m a guy”

“I know but, I just want to make sure that the most important person in my life is safely home, so please let me walk you home” JaeJoong then stopped walking and stared at YunHo. YunHo on the other hand stopped walking as he notice what he just said.

To Be Continued….

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? mianhae if it's boring TT.TT.. It seem's YooChun wont stop until he and Su are okay again, will Su listen to Chun and it seem's the truth inside YunHo's heart is winning, what'll YunHo do?.... stay tune everyone ^-^...Anyways To all thank you so much for reading my fic and for the comment’s love love you all super duper mianhae for my l8 update (bowed 90 degrees) well it’s all because of writer’s block TT.TT but no worries im free from writer’s block meaning I’m on again to some update’s, hope you guys won’t leave me, thanks again love love you all ^ ^,

 

@032491 updated, hope you like my new update and thanks for reading ^ ^,

@kuroganegirl hi sis, thank you so much for reading, well that’s Yun’s specialty hehehe, don’t worry he’ll be true to himself soon, thanks again btw hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@igosucazz Hi there thank you so much for reading, don’t worry we’ll make Chun realize about Su’s feeling’s. We’ll see what’ll happen to YooSu in the future, ^ ^, btw hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@itslol123 hi thank you so much for reading, hope you like my new update ^ ^, Well Chun couldn’t see it a moment all he wants was to be good friends with Su again like old times, don’t worry we’ll make Chun realize it…

@clumsytikduck updated mianhae for the long wait, hope you like the new update ^ ^,

@junsuism hi there thank you so much for reading, so happy to hear it, btw mianahe about that btw no worries I’ll make that ^ ^, btw hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@YeonKi3YunJ hi there sis, well that’s Yun hehehehe, don’t worry we’ll make Chun realize that, btw hope you like my new update and mianhae about my l8 update…

@DBSKforever5 hi there thank you so much for reading, don’t worry we’ll get there but just a little further, and about that we’ll make Chun realize Su’s feeling’s. Btw looking forward to those candies lol XD hope you like my new update and mianhae for this l8 update….

@iownachibi omo jinja? Thank you so much for loving it ^ ^, don’t worry we’ll get there, btw Min would be very happy with that bucket of chicken hehehehe, omo thank you so much so happy to hear that, thank you so much, hope you like my new update ^ ^,

@azwani21 omo jinja? Glad to hear that hopefully you’ll still love this story till the end, ^ ^, btw so happy to hear that, no worries we fangirls have all the right to say whats on our mind’s and I support you cause im a fangirl as well ^ ^, don’t worry we’ll get there soon ^ ^, NP and thank you again for reading, hope you’ll like the new update ^ ^, btw mianhae for my l8 update…