Eunjung's side of story

Coaster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

have you ever had that feeling when you feel like your heart had just stopped beating when a person passes by infront of you?... I'm sure you did, 

" Hey Jungie," Boram elbowed me when she saw that girl again " that's her right??" I followed where her eyes are looking and then it happened again ! Every single time! every time she passes by our quadrangle my heart skips a beat, and it's the first time I can't actually ask someone else's name, I just feel so anxious just by thinking of walking closer to her. 

" it's our first day right? Why don't you follow her and pretend to be one of their professor? " Smarty pants Soyeon suggested. And I put up an evil smirk. 

I followed Soyeon's instruction and I suceeded, somehow I found the confidence to talk to her and text her, and I also got her name, Park Jiyeon. I didn't let any night pass by without sending her a goodnight message and everymorning I would text her. 

" Hi. " I run to her and walk along. But she walks faster and ignores me " Hey, wait up!" I chase her again " Are you mad? "

" No, I'm just pissed. " she answered with an annoyed tone.

" With me? Why ? " I walk faster to block her way, so I managed to make her stop walking.

" Do you always do that huh ? Ham Eunjung? "

I furrow my forehead " what? "

" Making people feel like they're special, then you'll flirt with other people again, are you happy huh ? " 

" What are you talking about ??" 

" Delete my number, I'm never gonna talk to you ! Just go with your Gyuri!" then she bumps my shoulder

I suddenly feel butterfly all over my stomach, I smile widely, almost reaching my ears. She's jealous right? YES! Park Jiyeon is jealous to see me close with other people ! " YEEEES!" I scream and totally forgot all the people around me. 

After my class, I wrote a note on a cardboard and hang it around my neck. 

" You're really that inlove with her?? Hahaha!" Boram laughs upon reading the words written on the cardboard.

" I AM. " I responded cheerfully. Then I run around the quadrangle and stand at the gate and wait for Jiyeon. All of the students who would pass by laugh at me, I don't care. 

"Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter