keep your eyes on me.

Coaster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" UNNIE PALLI !" Jiyeon called out to Hyomin while she stops by her 8th clothes store to look for a dress she'd wear for thanksgiving, she's been having a hard time to choose since she wanted it to be special, because Eunjung is gonna be there and she's now single, so Jiyeon somehow feel like Eunjung will notice her if she looked more beautiful than she already is. 

" will you please just decide on which clothes you'll buy, why are you getting stressed out anyway, it's just thanksgiving ? " Hyo grunts at Jiyeon cause she's been following her for almost three hours.

" There are too many cute dresses so its hard to choose !" Jiyeon explained " lets go in there !" she drags her unnie again and Hyomin didn't have any choice but to went along. 


After 1233456789 hours, Jiyeon finally bought something, it was the apple green dress that they saw an hour earlier, so Hyo is really piss at Jiyeon at the moment. 

" Okay, I'm sorry. I'll treat you for lunch arasso ? " Jiyeon bribed her unnie who's still rolling her eyes in annoyance. 

" I just don't get why you're suddenly acting like there's someone special who'll attend our gathering. " 

" there's none !" Jiyeon defended in a swift, so Hyo got more suspiscious. 


+++++++++


" HYOMIN, JIYEON " Soyeon shouts at the two girls when they arrived at Eunjung's house, she hugs them both " you're an hour late " 

" Mianhae, its cause of someone who kept on asking if she's already pretty but then she won't believe you if you say yes, then she'll redo her make up then hmmmmm! " Jiyeon covered out of embarrassment, Soyeon and Boram laugh at them.

Hyomin didn't take her eyes off Jiyeon so she could find who's the person responsible why Jiyeon's getting so uptight. And the only person she came up with was Eunjung, because she keep catching her stealing glances at the girl. Then someone knocked at the door, Eunjung looked so excited. And when she opened it, she introduced a girl named Suzy to them, and just as they thought that she was single, they were practically fooled. Hyomin saw the anger in Jiyeon's eyes, even on dinner she won't eat properly and wouldn't even peak at the couple. And Hyomin can feel a different vibe around the table, like they all know something fishy is happening. 

" Unnie, do you know something about Ji and Eunjung? " Hyomin whispered to Soyeon cause she was dying of curiosity and she hated the fact that Jiyeon looked so hurt. 

" Oh, the ex'es that still have issues but won't admit because both of them have been eaten up by their pride ? " 

" Mwo? " Hyomin was so shocked at Soyeon's stories about the two girls, from the time they dated, upto the rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter