Joy ride

Coaster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Do you still want to continue this relationship ? " Jiyeon tried not to sound too hurt at her question, but it's just way too impossible to do that, especially cause she is afraid of what Eunjung might answer, their relationship wasn't really in a good state these past few months. Her girlfriend didn't response, all she heard was a heavy breathing followed by a loud sigh. " Eunjung please! if you will keep on acting like this, maybe its best that we end this ! I think you know that we're both growing apart " Jiyeon screamed, in a shaky voice. " I'm asking you one last time, and I swear if you don't answer, I'm gonna punch you in the face.... Do you still want this relationship to continue ? "

" We're still gonna be friends right? " Eunjung looked at her eyes, and she doesn't feel the same anymore, it looked too sad and lost. without any second thoughts Jiyeon punched her in the face. " AWWW! YAH!"

" that wasn't an answer ! " Jiyeon shook her swelling hand, they were both wrapped by silence after that, but they smiled at each other after some minute of thinking, it may be mixed with bitterness,but they were also relieved that they get to talk out their feelings. " I guess this is the end of Eunyeon then? " Jiyeon jokes to mask the pain she's feeling.

~~~

" AH!!" Jiyeon jumps off her bed as her mind goes back to reality " You are so unfair Ham Eunjung !" She screams at the air, she couldn't believe that even after so many years, she still hasn't moved on from her first lover, and the worst part is that Eunjung had been in so many relationships while she remained single. " YAH PARK JIYEON! Get over her, she's just a friend, and nothing more! Aish!" she talked to herself at the mirror and went out of her room, she caught Hyomin cooking at the kitchen, so she greets her and smiles warmly.

The girl just looks at her and awkwardly smiles " Still not used yet? " she asked the girl, well. It was their first decent morning for the record, no arguments, no blaming of each other on who made the most dishes, they were both too lazy, so they would always fight on who will do the chores. But yesterday was like a miracle, Hyomin finally made the move to appease with Jiyeon, since she was feeling guilty about her birthday.

" iNo, I was just expecting that you'd be up late, I didn't want you to see me like this " Hyomin answered,while preparing their breakfast.

" why not? You look hot with all those sweat " Jiyeon jokes, it was the first time she saw Hyomin blushed.

After breakfast, they went to their work together. " I never thought that you and I would walk on the same road, and ride on the same bus, and sit next to each other. "

Jiyeon looked at Hyomin when she heard her. " you're not the only one.... But it feels good that we're finally frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter