Eunjung's world

Coaster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I wanted to give this back to you " I reached out for the necklace she's handing me and faked a smile

" I thought you threw this already. Haha " I tried to make a new conversation but it seems like she's in a hurry.
She picked up her bag and stood up from her chair

" I'm happy for you and Hyomin " I said, then she continued leaving with a smile on her face. 

I went through my usual routine, go to a bar and distract myself, head back to my house, then drink my medicine, then lie on my bed.

'Hey baby, you didn't text me today ' suzy left a bunch of message saying this. I turned off my phone and took the necklace from my pocket and just stare at it. 

 

**** Flashbacks ****
" UGH. I won't pass this test !" Jiyeon pulled her hair and kicked her feet around the bed.

" Yeah you won't baby if you keep acting like that. It's just math. What's so hard about that?" She glared at me when I said that so I moved away from her a little.

" JUST MATH!? It's like you're making me lift a ten wheeler truck and saying that it's not that hard !" She reasoned out, I  don't really get this girl sometimes.

" How is that similar ?" 

" Aish. !" She removed her reviewer from the bed and just lie down.

I went out of the room and came back with foods, then her face starts glowing again, then I sneak onto her back and wore a silver necklace I bought a week ago for our anniversary, she stopped from eating and completely froze " I know that it's still tommorrow but since you're so stressed out with your finals, maybe this could help. " then I kissed her left cheek, and my face started burning. Even after a year I still feel extremely happy when I kiss or hug her. 

" thank you baby, but now I feel guilty cause I didn't bring mine. " she pouted and turned to me. 

" Well, you could just stay the night and cuddle after you finish your review. " I creepily smile to .

" Yah, byun !" She laughed and went back to eating her foods. 

" psh. Stop acting like you don't want to hug and kiss my body all night. " 

" Byun Dog ! Stop right now or you're gonna be sleeping outside " I shut my mouth and just watch her finish, she's making me sleep outside my own room. Unbelievable !

//////

 

' Ms. Ham, get here at 2:30 I'm gonna tell you something ' my whole body felt cold when I read my doctor's message, so I did arrive at her office at the exact time she texted me.

" Goodafternoon. " I entered and greeted her with a bright smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter