their own path

Coaster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung's POV

" Why are you going to London?" her voice sounds stern and I feel like I didn't wanna lie anymore, so I told her everything then she hanged up on me. Guess she's really mad. So my flight is scheduled at 9 in the morning and I arrived at seven. And I look at every person that walks in, hoping that maybe she'll come. It was already 8:50 in the morning and I was already losing hope, I just sit and wait for the airplane and tried to stop being paranoid.

" Eunjung Pabo. " my smile reached my ear when I heard that familiar voice. I stand and started feeling electrified when she hugged me. 

" I'm sorry. " were the first words I muttered.

" I know you are. " she pulled away and kiss my cheek. " I won't take long here. I just wanted to say goodbye to you and that I'm sorry if I can't go. Be safe and goodluck. " her tears started falling so I wiped them with my thumb. This is the first goodbye I felt happy, ofcourse I can't erase the bitterness. But I'm glad that she made an effort to come though I did something very wrong. 
" I need to go. I guess you are really happy with her. " I kissed her forehead and smiled again, not a forced one.

When I got into my seat, lots of random things started playing in my head. Then I started feeling nervous.

" Hi. " the girl beside me said and I thought that she was talking to someone else so I ignored " I said Hi. " she repeats.

" Oh- Hi " I bow my head slightly and she smiled.

" What's your name?" she asked again, and I feel a bit annoyed that she's acting like we're close. " Eunjung. " I answered with a hint of irritation but she didn't stop talking. " Mine's Qri. It's Lee Jihyun but they changed it to cutie pretty hence Qri. "

I turned my head to her and raised an eyebrow " why are you saying those to me like I care ?" 

" Oh. I'm sorry, I just thought that we're gonna be in a long travel and maybe I could befriend you, but I guess you're the snobbish kind of person " I felt guilty when I saw her angelic face frowning, so I sighed heavily and apologise. Then she smiled at me again and started saying things
 " why are you going to London?" she asked once again. 

" for a heart transplant. " 

I noticed her turning pale so I panicked " y-yah are you okay??" 

" y-yeah. It's just that I'm gonna be having a heart transplant too. But we're still gonna wait there for a donor. Well. You and me have something in common. " I finally breathed well when I saw her smiling again. This girl is really, ugh. I drink the bottled water I'm holding to stabalize my breathing. " You know what, I like you. You look like my ex who just died. " I spit out the water in my mouth then she laughed at me, and all of the passenger's attention we're on us. 

" Yah. I just said that I'm going through a surgery and all of a sudden you're talking about your dead ex who looks like me !" my shirt got wet and she wiped it with a tissue. " I'm just kidding. "  I only notice now that her eyes really suit the doll eyes she's wearing. " but not the part about I like you " then she rests her back to the seat and wears an eye mask so she could sleep. 

From day one upto the date of my surgery Qri stayed by me since I have no relatives here. I opposed her visits before but then I slowly learned to appreciate everything she does for me. And after two months, she got her own donor and it was my turn to be there to support her. 

" Yah, you look like you're going through surgery again. " she teased me, maybe it's too obvious that I'm afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter