Hyomin's side story

Coaster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I'm going back to Korea now. Even if it's hard for me to leave you, it's the only way I could move on, and I know that's what you wanted me to do. " I caress her grave, and bitterly smile. " Goodbye Soonkyu. I love you, and I miss you so much ~~" my voice started to crack up again, and my tears burst out, its been two years since the day she died, but why is the pain still feels like its digging inside my heart? 


I decided to leave Japan and go back to my country to look for a job, luckily my friend Eunjung allowed me to stay in her apartment. the only problem is that I have to stay with this girl named Park Jiyeon, who is also my partner in the hotel I'm working out, a day doesn't pass by without us having an argument. It only stopped on the day of her birthday, I may have misunderstood her in many ways. 

" Do you believe in fate Hyomin? " She asked me all of a sudden. 

" I do, two and a half years ago. " I watch her lie beside me, every once a week we would climb up the rooftop to watch the stars, so we could release our stress.

" why is that? " she asked me again.

I told her everything, how Soonkyu fought for her cancer, actually how we both fought just to stay together. " I used to believe in all those things, fate, destiny, true love.... Because she was all that to me, but, its just hard to keep believing anymore, especially when all it does is to make me remember how much we loved each other, and how much pain I have gone through when she left. " it's crazy that I finally get to tell everything to someone without breaking, then she moves her head to my shoulder.

" thanks for telling me. " she then plays with my finger. I didn't imagine that we'd be this close to each other, then I felt something warm water travelling around my skin. 

" Are you ok Ji ? " I sit up so I could see her face, and she was crying " what's wrong? "

" Nothing. Don't mind me, this is nothing compared to your situation. " She quickly wipes her tears away.

" I told you my story, its not fair to keep yours. " 

" I want to stop loving her, its not right. We've broken up years ago, but I still can't shake these feelings away. I'm losing my mind everytime she brings a girl an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter