First Ride

Coaster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyeon's prologue

 

They were a completely two different person, one is dorky, clever, and a pabo. the other is snobbish, irritating, and conceited. And if there's one thing they are similar with, is that they both made me feel special in their own ways.

Let me tell the story of my first encounter with Eunjung and Hyomin.

 

 

Eunjung and Jiyeon 7 years before they met Hyomin, and two years before their break up ~~~

 

 

Jiyeon and her friends waited for their statistics professor, it's the first day of their second semester in college .

 

" Ugh, I don't think our professor is gonna teach us today, I'm hungry lets eat something !" Jiyeon's mood brighten up when she heard the word 'food' from Boram.

 

suddenly a girl with a short cut hair, dyed with blonde, wearing a white plain shirt and a skinny jeans, walks inside their room. All the girls and boys watch her in an awe. " Sorry I'm late guys!" the anonymous girl introduced herself " I'm Eunjung, Ham Eunjung. Your professor for today " then she smiles, to be more specific, she smiled at Jiyeon. " Since its our first day, I'm gonna have to hear you introduce yourselves one by one " She smirks and points at Jiyeon " Starting from you "

 

Jiyeon was caught offguard, nonetheless she stands " Hello everyone, Park Jiyeon imnida ! 20 years of age, oh, and err.... " she scratches the back of her head.

 

Eunjung cuts into her introduction " So Jiyeon it is huh? .... I'll assign you as this class representative. type your no. here so I could contact you " She hands Jiyeon her mobile.

 

Jiyeon had no choice but to do what Eunjung said, she walks back to her seat after giving her number, Eunjung stares at her phone and smiles triumphantly.

 

an old man walks lazily inside the room, but he was shocked to see the familiar girl infront " Eunjung !? YAH YOU!"

 

Eunjung smirks at the old man " easy there old man, I just needed to get my girlfriend's number " then she winks at Jiyeon and dashes off the room before he gets a smack from the old man. the whole class were completely shock and confuse.

 

" Sorry class, but that girl is a third year student from the college of fine arts, whatever it was she told you, don't believe her. She's known as the troublemaker here. "

 

Jiyeon received a message a minute after from Eunjung * Hi crush ! Haven't had a chance to ask you your name and number, so I'm sorry if you feel tricked, it was never my intention. *

 

It was too fast and cheesy for Jiyeon, but she cannot hide that she likes the older girl's cleverness. She giggles in a very careful way, so her friends could not notice and texted Eunjung. * Pabo * then she diverts her attention at the professor, but somehow it became impossible, for she keeps on glancing at her phone.

 

* Ouch! Thats not really pleasant to read especially coming from your crush * Eunjung replied,

 

* Will you stop calling me your crush !* Jiyeon answered back,

 

* Woah, woah, Ms. Park, I didn't know you'd be this fast ! But if you really insist, I'll call you my girlfriend :) *

 

Jiyeon's eyes widen, " Oh God she's unbelievable " she thought to herself.

 

 

"Jiyeon-ah, stop texting or you'll get in detention" Boram's voice snaps her back to reality.

 

 

 

+++++++

 

 

The day Hyomin and Jiyeon met ~~

 

 

Jiyeon heads to Eunjung's unit since the girl told her to stay there until she saves money to buy one of her own. She's now working at a hotel as an event manager, tomorrow is her first day so she's planning on sleeping early.

 

She throws her bag to the sofa even if she knows how neat freak Eunjung is, it was probably one of the reason they didn't work out. She s her blouse and removes her pants then she wraps her body with a clean towel to take a shower.

 

 

Then she heard the door screeched, she paused from her position and observed the sound, there's a heavy foot step coming from the living room.

 

* Arf! Arf!*

 

The dog's bark surprised her, then the footsteps became more audible.....

 

* arf!* the dog runs to her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter