I'm In Love

To Wed Or Not To Wed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That evening, Jenny put on a simple dress and tie her hair into a bun. She spray on a perfume. There was a knock on the door. "Ms Jenny," the voice called. "Mr Kyuhyun is here." 

Jenny grab her purse and went down the stairs. Kyuhyun was standing by the hallway, wearing a casual outfit. "Hello, Kyuhyun," Jenny called. Kyuhyun smile when he saw Jenny in her dress. "You look formal tonight. It's okay to be casual like me," said Kyuhyun, showing his entire outfit.

"I like to wear a dress. It fits me," said Jenny.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "Let's go. Jessica is waiting outside." He put out his arm and Jenny held his arm. "Hello there, pretty girl," Donghae greeted in the car. Jenny wave hello at him. "You look gorgeous."

"Gomawo," giggled Jenny. Jessica drove the gang to the restaurant they saw earlier. "We have arrived. You can get down now," she announced as soon as she stopped her car. 

"Oh! I know this restaurant! This is where I came with Chris to discuss about the fortune," said Jenny. When she got down, she notice that Krystal, Donghae and Jessica aren't getting down. "Wait! Aren't you coming with us?" 

"We rather leave you two some privacy," replied Krystal. "Have fun." After Kyuhyun got down from the car, it drove out of sight. "I guess they want us to have a little time of our own," said Jenny. 

"Yeah. Let's go inside. I'm getting hungry." The waiter greeted them politely and show the two friends to their table. They got the best view of the harbour of Fisherman's Wharf. "This is the loveliest spot we ever get," said Jenny. 

Kyuhyun open the menu. "You came here before, right? What's the tastiest dish here?"

"The trout is delicious. I've tried before," said Jenny.

"Then, I can go for the trout," said Kyuhyun. "How about you?"

"I want to try something new. I'll go for the seafood spaghetti." She called the waiter and said her orders. "Would you like any appetizers or drinks?" the waiter asked.

"Shrimp cocktails and two iced teas, please," said Jenny. "That would be all." The waiter took the menu and walks away. Another waiter pour some water onto their glasses. "This is the first time I'm having a romance feeling kind of dinner date," said Jenny.

Kyuhyun chuckled. "You know, Jenny. About what you said about the dinner date with Chris. That wasn't a date. It was more of a business meeting during lunch time." Jenny giggled in respond. "I guess it is."

"And trust me. I prefer dates to be romantic," said Kyuhyun. Jenny smile. "So do I. To be honest, you're quite a nice guy than Chris. You help me a lot of times like standing up for me, helping me decorate the house and even encourage me. You're a great friend, Kyuhyun." 

It was Kyuhyun's turn to smile back. "It was my pleasure. Oh, and call me oppa."

"Sure. Oppa," giggled Jenny. Then, her giggles died down and she clears . "Um, sorry if I giggle too much."

"Oh, no. Not at all. I like to hear you giggle. It cheers me up," said Kyuhyun. Jenny turn around and look at the view. "I like restaurants with the view of the harbour. It's like having a dinner at a beach resort." 

"Speaking of beach resorts, where will you be going for your honeymoon?" Kyuhyun asked with curiousity.

"Hawaii. I told Chris I like the beaches. I begged him so hard until he gaves in," said Jenny. But she began to sigh. "But once I told him I'm breaking our engagement, I don't know there will be a honeymoon anymore. I'd love to visit Hawaii."

"You don't have to go there for a honeymoon. You can go there like an ordinary summer vacation," said Kyuhyun.

"Really?" asked Jenny.

"Of course. And even after your honeymoon, you can still go for another round to other places," said Kyuhyun. 

"Hmm. Like Paris or Jeju Island?" Jenny made a guess.

Kyuhyun nod his head. "Anywhere in the world. You're rich now. You can travel anywhere you like." At the same time, the waiter brought their dishes. "Dinner is served. Bon appetite." 

"Jalmukesumneda!" Jenn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter