You Should Get Married

To Wed Or Not To Wed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Kyuhyun and Jenny returned home from Hawaii, they reunite with Donghae and the Jung sisters. "Welcome home, you two," greeted Krystal. "How was Hawaii?"

"It was fun. We did swimming, snorkelling and fishing. We even went to a Luau," said Jenny.

"As promised, we brought souvenirs," said Kyuhyun.

"You can show us the souvenirs later. Right now, we have to take you somewhere," said Jessica. Jenny asked where are they taking them but Jessica made no reply. Kyuhyun and Jenny just put their luggages into the car booth. "While you're there, we chip off a little surprise for you," Donghae told Jenny.

"I can't wait for the surprise," said Jenny. The car stopped in front of an apartment building. "We're almost there. Follow us." The couple just follow their friends to the elevator. Krystal press a button and the elevator moved up.

*ding!*

The elevator doors were open. The five friends stepped out. Donghae unlock the door with a key. "Welcome to your new home." Jenny go in and gasped at the sight of the apartment house. It was well furnished with furnitures. "Since you need a place to stay, so we bought this apartment house for you."

"We save a lot of money on it," said Donghae.

"It's just next to ours. You can drop by and visit us," said Krystal.

Jenny hugged her friends. "Oh, thank you, you guys! I love it!" After settling down, Kyuhyun and Jenny gave each one souvenirs from Hawaii. Donghae got a little model of a Hawaiian dancer, Jessica got a dress with flowers and Krystal got a pair of slippers with the word 'Hawaii'. "We love them. Gomawo." 

"By the way, I have something to tell you guys," said Jenny.

"What is it?" asked Kyuhyun.

"I plan to open a florist shop with my fortune," said Jenny. When they heard it, they clapped and cheer for her. "That's great! What makes you come up with that idea?"

"Well, my mother always wanted a florist shop. I want to open one on her behalf," said Jenny.

"I'm sure you will do well as a florist," said Kyuhyun. Jenny smile at him.

The five friends continue their remaining days of the summer holiday. Donghae and Jessica go on a date after work. Krystal and Jenny went shopping at Dongdaemun together. As for Kyuhyun, he continue his career as an idol. He still needs to catch up on his schedules. 

One day, Kyuhyun decide to take Jenny to visit her hometown, Hwasun. Jenny was happy that she's home that she began to cry with happiness. She also visited her old house. It was already sold to another family but she still remember her childhood days. Then, a ball came flying out. "Excuse me? Can you get our b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter