Wishing For Vacation

To Wed Or Not To Wed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*ring!!*

Krystal's alarm clock rang. She groans and tossed over to switch off the alarm clock. She sat up on her bed, yawns, stretch her arms and got out from her bed. Her sister, Jessica, came into her room. "Are you up yet, sleeping beauty?" she asked.

"Just woke up," groaned Krystal as she fold her blanket.

"I made breakfast already. So, hurry up if you don't want to be late for class," said Jessica and she left the room. After washing up in the bathroom, Krystal went to her wardrobe to pick out an outfit to wear to class. She finds it quite hard to choose. "I'll just wear this shirt and a pair of jeans," she said to herself. She wore her clothes over and head out of her room and to the kitchen.

Jessica push a plate of toast over to Krystal and she began to munch on the toast. As she was munching, the TV shows the news weather. Krystal just sighs and switches off the TV. "It's wastage if nobody is watching the TV. I turn it off," she told Jessica. 

However, Jessica was looking at the mails instead of answering her younger sister. "Well, would you look at that. Tiffany sends us a postcard." Krystal grabs the postcard and sees the picture of Tiffany with the Hollywood sign. "How nice. I bet she's having fun at Los Angeles. I wish we can go on vacation too, since summer is not very far away." 

"Me too. But I've been busy lately. It's difficult for me to find a time off," said Jessica. Krystal shrugged and didn't reply. "Maybe we can hang out at the beach in the weekends, along with Donghae and Kyuhyun."

"Well, okay. At least it's better than doing nothing." The Jung sisters are close friends with Donghae and Kyuhyun. They would always hang out together or go on a summer vacation. Donghae was Jessica's secretary in Blanc. Kyuhyun is a singer. They are also dormmates. 

Jessica answers her phone and then look at Krystal. "I have to get to work now. You best be off too." Krystal nodded, grab her bag and left the house while holding the toast in her hand. 

 

Krystal could see everybody talking about their upcoming summer holidays. Some were talking about going overseas during the summer and some were spending time with their friends or boyfriends/girlfriends. Krystal reached for her locker when her friend, Sook Joo, touched her shoulder. Krystal was startled but felt relieved when she saw her friend. "Omo! You scared me!"

Sook Joo giggled. "Surprised? Are you excited for the summer?"

"A little," said Krystal. 

"What do you mean a little? Aren't you going somewhere?" Sook Joo asked her again.

"Well, my unnie is busy lately. She is having a hard time finding a time off," said Krystal. 

"I see. Well, I hope you and your sister will be able to find time to spend your summer without getting bored," said Sook Joo. "Come on. Let's head for class now." Krystal closed her locker and follow her friend to the classroom.

 

In Blanc HQ, Jessica walked inside the building like a model. The employees bowed and greeted when they see her. Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter