Here You Are, At Last!

To Wed Or Not To Wed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The four friends woke up refreshed the next morning. They were greeted to a plate of delicious breakfast of waffles, sunny side up eggs and bacon. Mrs Jung poured some orange juice and coffee for the family. "Good morning, kids. Did you sleep well last night?" The friends nod their heads. "Jalmukesumneda!" They began to dig into their food.

"So, where will you be going first?" asked Mr Jung.

"To Chris' house to congratulate him on his marriage. Then, we will go sightseeing," said Krystal.

"That's nice," Mrs Jung said as she sip her coffee. 

After breakfast, they rode on Jessica's car and she drove them to Chris' house. When they reached, there was a huge iron gate in front of them. "Who goes there?" the voice spoke. 

"It's Krystal here. We came to see Chris Thorpe," Krystal respond to the video monitor.

"Ah, yes! Master Thorpe is expecting you. Come in." And immediately, the gates were opened. Jessica drove inside. The house was a huge English style mansion with a pen fountain and a large garden. "Woah! This is his home?! It's like a palace!" said Donghae, who couldn't take his eyes off the house. Krystal just chuckled and didn't made a respond. 

A man wearing a suit came out to greet the visitors. It was Lenny, the family butler. "Welcome to the Thorpe household." The four friends bowed and greeted him. "Please follow me. Master Thorpe is waiting in the living room." 

Inside the house, Chris was reading a book. Beside him was his pet dog, a golden retriever named Chester. Chris pet his dog. "Good boy, Chester."

"You have visitors, Master Thorpe," announced Lenny. Chris looked up and gave a welcome smile at the visitors. "Ah, here you are. At last! Welcome to my magnificent home!" First, he gave Krystal a hug. "It's nice to see you again."

"Yes. It's been a while since you left San Francisco," said Chris. "How's life in Korea?"

"It was normal," said Krystal.

Chris look at the rest of her friends. "Hello, Jessica. You are looking more prettier." Jessica smile and flip her hair. "And you must be Kyuhyun and Donghae. I'm so glad I got to meet you in person. Indeed I'm glad."

"You have......very nice.....house," Donghae tried to speak English.

"Thank you," said Chris, feeling proud. 

"Congratulations on your marriage, Chris. We were surprise to see you getting married at a young age," said Jessica.

"So, where is your fiancee?" asked Krystal.

"Oh, she's out in the greenhouse, planting a flower." Chris began to ring the bell and his butler arrived. "You rang, master?" asked Lenny.

"Yes, Lenny. Wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter