The Wedding Is Off!

To Wed Or Not To Wed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chris came home that night to find Jenny isn't in the house. He asked Lenny where is she. "Ms Kim has gone out with Mr Kyuhyun, master," the butler humbly replied. 

"That Jenny has been going out with Kyuhyun too much!" growled Chris. "But not to worry. Once the wedding is over, Kyuhyun will go back to Korea and Jenny will be stuck with me." 

At the same time, Jenny and Kyuhyun have also arrived home. She saw Chris' car parked outside. "Chris is home. This is the perfect time to tell him about our engagement."

"I'm going in with you," said Kyuhyun. Jenny press the doorbell and Lenny opens the door. "Welcome home, Ms Jenny." Chris was standing by the stairs with his arms crossed. "Hi, Jenny. Have a good time with Kyuhyun?"

"Apparently, yes. I had a wonderful time," said Jenny.

"You've been spending time with him too much, dear. You're engaged. Sooner or later, Kyuhyun will be gone and you'll be stuck with me," said Chris.

Jenny put her hands on her hips. She became confident. "Not anymore, Chris dear. I'm breaking our engagement. I don't want to be stuck with a man who treats me like a useless fool. I deserve to be with someone who loves me and treats me like a real person. And tonight, I have found that someone. And that is Kyuhyun."

Chris was now glaring at Kyuhyun. "That's right, Chris. Since you never love Jenny, why would she be with you? She deserve kindness and love." 

Chris laughed out loud. "Sure. Go ahead. Break the engagement. Call the wedding off. You can kiss your fortune buh bye then."

Jenny smirk at him. "Oh no, I won't. I have already found my fortune." Chris stopped laughing when he heard that. "You what?!!"

"That's right. Kyuhyun, his friends and I went to my old house today. I found the fortune up in the attic," Jenny told him. Chris turned pale. "Looks like I get to keep the fortune. And you're not laying one hand on a single penny."

"Alright, fine. But what about our honeymoon trip? It's already booked and it's a shame to waste it," said Chris. "I'm not going with you when we're not married."

"I will go with her," said Kyuhyun as he put his hand on her shoulder. "I will take your place." 

"It may not be a honeymoon, but hey! Who says you need honeymoon to go on vacation, right?" said Jenny. 

Chris, who is feeling defeated, said his last words to his ex-fiancee. "Well, Jenny. I hope you're happy with Kyuhyun. Just make sure don't come home crying to me if he treats you badly."

"Don't worry. He won't. And besides, I never want to see you again," said Jenny. "Good night." She push Chris away until he falls down. Kyuhyun chuckled softly and left the house. 

The next day, Jenny told Chris' parents to call off the wedding. They were surprised to hear the news but they had no choice but to cancel the wedding. All the guests

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter