The accident

The Hidden card
Please log in to read the full chapter

Reader's POV:

Ilhoon run after Hyunsik till they reach the entrance of the café, Ilhoon then stops Hyunsik by force.

"Hyung…Hyung" Ilhoon shakes him but Hyunsik just turns and squints, "What's going on with you hyung?"

"Nothing Ilhoon" he forces a smile, "it's really ok."

"You disappeared from school for a week, didn't contact anyone and now acting in the weirdest attitude I've ever seen," Ilhoon sighs, "and you still think that this is ok."

"Let's talk later about it." He huffs escaping eye contacts with Ilhoon.

"Is it because of Eunkyung?" Ilhoon frowns.

"Huh…no..no" Hyunsik widens his eyes gazing at air.

"Yaah! Why are you acting this way?" Ilhoon frowns in a baffling way, "you're worrying me way more."

"You don't have to worry." Hyunsik poised, "The end." Hyunsik turns to move away.

"Are you really going to act like this?" Ilhoon cries loud while following him.

Hyunsik suddenly stops making Ilhoon crash with him, "Yaah"

"Also…." he turns then gets closer to Ilhoon's ear and whispers, "this has nothing to do with Eunkyung." He pokes Ilhoon's forehead hard.

"Ouch…" Ilhoon frowns then squeaks while crossing his arms "as if I didn't hear the whole of your conversation with Eunkyung."

"You are really pertinacious." Hyunsik squints.

"Well, that's good, since you know now." He closes his eyes and smirks.

"But you can never beat me in it." Hyunsik turns waving to Ilhoon from behind while walking away.

"Hyung~ you can't…." He freezes when he sees the figure of Eunkwang in front of him, "Eunkwang hyung!"  

Eunkwang notices him when Ilhoon says his name, he glares at him then realize that Eunkyung should be here too, Eunkwang runs inside searching for them followed by Illhoon and sookjoo.

"hyung why are you here?"Ilhoon stops him.

"Where is Eunkyung?" he turns angrily to him.

"Eunkyung" Ilhoon stammers, "Why are you looking for her?"

"Stop getting on my nerves." Eunkwang clutches his hands while trying to calm himself, "Where is she?"

"Eunkwang oppa you shouldn't be like this." She hurries calming him, "uh…uh?"

Ilhoon gets nervous as the attention in the café is all directed at them now.  

"You are no use." Eunkwang checks every table with his eyes when all the customers gaze at them.

"Hyung let's not make a fuss here." he leads him toward the stairs for a quieter place.

When they reach the first floor, Ilhoon points to a room nearby, "she should…."

Eunkwang ignores him when he can hear the commotion from the room; he runs towards it then enters.

Eunkyung's POV:

Me, Minhyuk, Changsub, Peniel and Sungjae were eating, and having fun while playing together.

"It's Eunkyung's turn." Penile points at me, "ask someone."

"umm…Minhyuk," he gazes as I narrow my eyes while thinking, "Did you think that you'd be so popular one day?"

"Oh, not really, but you know I've been since high school, so I really hoped if I could become popular one day." He winks.

"Yah why is he so boastful?" I scoff and we all giggle.

"I'm not boastful." He pouts cutely, "I just want to show my rap and music to everyone, it makes me happy to watch people enjoying our songs."

"aww that's nice." I smile.

"The best answer from the master of talking." Sungjae smirks, "come on it's your turn."

"I'll choose Eunkyung." Minhyuk contemplates for a bit, "what did you do with my clothes?"

My cheeks redden by mentioning this matter as the other three gaze in surprise, "What clothes? How did she get your clothes? What kind of relation do you both have?"

"Yah are you taking your revenge from me?" I look downwards, "you don't have to know."

"Come on! Don't ruin the game." Sungjae widens his eyes from curiosity.

"I just threw them." I stare at Minhyuk's eyes.

"OH! Why did you throw someone else's precious clothes?" Minhyuk crosses his brows and frowns.

"Well….I didn’t have a way contact you." I put a face of remorse, "and even Hyunsik didn’t show up. I don’t know anyone else who can give it to you."

"Isn't Ilhoon your classmate?" Peniel harasses me.

"Let's stick to the main point." Changsub looks at me and Minhyuk a couple of times, "how did you have Minhyuk's clothes?"

They all squeak and giggle hard.

"She went to my apartment when her dress was ruined that day and…" he pauses.

"And…what?" Sungjae caress my hair while chuckling, "what did Minhyuk do?"

"YAH what are you guys thinking about?" I huff, "nothing happened; I just changed my dress because it got wet and lent Minhyuk's."

 "well who knows?" Peniel says wryly.

"Omg! Guys Hyunsik was with us too." I stammer nervously, "Minhyuk why are you silent?"

"Look how she got embarrassed." Changsub giggles, "So cute."

"You are evil." I pout then we all giggle, ""I'll ask now, Peniel what is your wish in life?"

Peniel thinks for a bit, "I wish our music would be listened in all over the world."

"It's nice to have a wish like this." I smile as he winks at me.

"As known about Peniel," Sungjae scoffs and we all laugh hard, "He's the perfect oppa."

"What about you Eunkyung?" Changsub smiles, "What is your wish?"

If I think about it, there would be a lot of wishes I really want, If father would be healthy like before, and then mum wouldn't have to live all her life from work to hospital and vice versa, and Eunkwang move on his life and go to a good collage and have a bright future instead of being hopeless as he is now living with the guilt of father's injury, it all began from this accident, I really wish if all the unhappy days  after this accident would disappear, so we all can live in happiness.

"I would like to keep my wish for myself." I smile.

"Oh are going to keep on doing this?" Changsub huffs, "this is not funny."

"Don't push her to answer;" Minhyuk defends me "she doesn't want to."

 Suddenly the door opens showing Eunkwang's figure, I stand up in surprise, the rest of members stare at me then look at the direction I'm looking at.

"Eunkwang-aa" I smile in a shock, "how did you know I'm here?"

All members stand up too by seeing him and all gaze in a shock, Sookjoo enter the room behind Eunkwang.

Eunkwang walk straight towards me, then hold my hand tight, "Eunkyung let's go now." He grabs me with him.

"Why?" I stop preventing him from moving forward, "Did something happen?"

Eunkwang's nerve reached its and he pours all his anger on the only thing he can hit; the food on the small table. Sookjoo holds him back, "stop it Eunwkang. Calm down."

We all gaze in a shock. It is the first time seeing my brother like this. I run towards him and stand in front of him with my shocked eyes, "Eunkwang! I'm sorry. Ok. I'll go with you so please stop this." When Eunkwang feels my fear, he calms and holds my hand again and we start moving away.

"Eunkwang, you misunderstood." Minhyuk hurries on explaining.

Eunkwang stops and turns to face him, "then make me understand."

"I felt sorry for her because of the birthday accident." Eunkwang looks at me confused unable to understand what Minhyuk is talking about, I look at Minhyuk's pitiful eyes, "I wanted to recompense her of what happened back then."

"You even tampered my sister in your troubles." Eunkwang shouts at the members, "What do you still want from us? Didn't you get enough by destroying my life? Do you still have to destroy hers too?"

The words hit me like a strong storm. I stare at the regretful eyes of the members as they can't defend themselves; this sight makes my eyes teary. We turn and pass Ilhoon who was behind us and walk out. I follow Eunkwang in silence; we both walk through the street till Eunkwang calms down.

Eunkwang stops and turns toward me, "I'm sorry that you had to see this scene." He pats my hair gently.

I move toward my brother and hug him tight then I hide my face with his chest and bite my lower lip avoiding my crying to be heard. He caresses my back when he discovers that I'm crying. When I calm after a bit he takes off his jacket and puts it on me.

"Please don't meet them again Eunkyung." Eunkwang puts both of his hands on my shoulders and leans a bit to reach my height and make our eyes meet. "I don't want you to get hurt"

"They didn't seem like they will hurt me, they treated me quite well" I defend them escaping his eyes.

"What do you know about them?" Eunkwang frowns and shout at me, "Do you know what they did to us?"

"How would I know if you don't tell me?" I step back and throw my anger on him too. "You only do what is on your mind and never ask for my opinion."

"Can you just trust me and stop meeting them?" Eunkwang begs, but I look at him unconvinced.

"I can't leave them after all they did to me." I look bravely to his eyes, "can you please, just for once trust my decisions?"

 "Which decisions?" he widens his eyes angrily; "the ones that made you get involved with the troubles of these people."

"And what would you know?" I look the other way wryly, "you don't care about anyone but yourself now."

"You mean that I don't care about you?" he crosses his brows, "who am I doing all this for?

"You're doing this for yourself," I cry loud, "you just care about your feelings only."

"Then do you want to try them yourself?" Eunkwang pull me back by his fist which pushes me repeatedly, "Then go E

Please log in to read the full chapter