Have we ever been that close?

The Hidden card
Please log in to read the full chapter

In the hospital a guy is laying on bed, he's unable to open his eyes but he can hear someone calling his name repeatedly, "Eunkwang…Eunkwang…can you hear me? Please open your eyes." He tries moving any of his body parts but nothing is obeying except his finger which he managed to move a bit, the voice kept calling his name, and soon a lot of voices following the young lady's voice are calling out and they even hit his face awakening him, he finally gets to open his eyes and look around, he finds a lot of people around him and he can only recognize the young lady, Eunkyung! what is happening? He looks at the girl with the amazement that she's crying over him. Why is she crying over me? Have we ever been that close?

-FLASHBACK-

Eunkyung's POV:

"Eunkwang" I call while knocking the door repeatedly, "Did you wake up? YAAH!" There is no reply, so I hold the door's handle opening it when suddenly the door opens pretty fast and the handsome brother gets out as fast as light.

"I'm already up." He closes the door fast as he can to hide something from me, but I just try to look inside to discover anything, but i can't see much, "Yah-Yah! Don't look inside." He pokes your forehead and goes to the bathroom.

"AH! Whatever, AS IF I CARE." I shout loudly for him to hear, then moves to the kitchen and take food out of the fridge and place it on the table, "Hurry up or I'll get in and grab you out." I shout loud calling him and hear his giggles from here.

"Yah! You've become rude you little girl." Eunkwang giggles again and opens the door and gets out coming towards the kitchen. He takes a cup from the cupboard and pours water and drinks it in one shot.

"Who do you call little girl?" I pinch his arm so he yell because of pain, then pulls me toward him and holds my shoulders with his both hands and pouts while closing his eyes and opening them repeatedly. I just ignore playfully and hold a spoon and hit his head with it and he yells again, "You will never grow up." I scoff and smirk.

"Is that how you treat your beloved brother?" he protests, so I rub his hair gently and smile widely then shrugs, "you really have no heart."

"yaah! stop the childish act already." i scoff and pull my chair out to sit.

"Oh, I haven't seen mum till now, did she go out already?" we both sit on the table to eat our breakfast.

"She's got a lot of work. She has been the whole night preparing food, and I believe she's delivering them now." I answer logically, while he just nods. "I'll head now to school. Don't forget to visit dad today." I wash my hands, then arrange my uniform and start to leave.

"You'll come home after school immediately, right?" he asks while concentrating on eating and I wear my shoes and hum in agreement. "Oh! Wait, don't go." He moves from the table, washes his hands in a rush and hurries to his room, I can hear sounds of drawers get opened and closed as if he's searching for something, then he comes quickly to me while holding a hair tie in his hands, and turns me around and ties my hair beautifully, then turns me again, and we chuckle, "You're gorgeous!" he winks and we hug each other tight and, I kiss his cheeks thanking him, "Take care of your way."

------------

In school

I'm late today, I run to my class as fast as i can but stop when I hear someone calling, "Eunkyung!" I look behind me as soon as I hear my name , "Yah! You run pretty fast." The guy catches his breath hardly, "You're late today." He pouts cutely.

"Hyunsik-ah" I smile brightly greeting him, "I woke up a bit late and woke Eunkwang up. It took some of my time." I explain while Hyunsik nods, but our conversation is cut by the second bell's ringing, all students were already gathered in their classes and th

Please log in to read the full chapter