Disappearance

The Hidden card
Please log in to read the full chapter

Eunkyung's POV

As soon as Eunkwang enters the house I run towards him, "Oppa, why are you late?"

Eunkwang forces a smile on his face, "I couldn't find what I was searching for."

"I was really worried." I look downwards with disappointment on my face but Eunkwang doesn't react. "Did something bad happen?"

"No sweetie, just change and go to sleep." He pats my head gently.

I'm sure something went wrong, he's really so weird. It hurts a little in my heart; it feels like my heart bounding out of its place and my throat is clinging, I couldn't hold it any longer, I jump in Eunkwang's embrace hiding my face in his body.

"Eunkyung-aa, what are you doing?" Eunkwang hugs me back tight, "Are you alright?"

"Just stay like this for a moment." I say with trembling voice. Eunkwang pats my back making me feel better with his warmness. "It was such a bad day."

"It's ok." He smiles gently, "don't ever feel sad while your oppa is right here."

My heart aches more by remembering what happened today and my emotions flow, I can't help but to shed the tears that I held from long ago. Eunkwang fondles my back and wipes my tears.

"You're such a cry baby." Eunkwang criticizes playfully, "we'll have to swim to move in the place if you don't stop."

"Hey do you want to die?" I poke his head.

"Yah, be polite to your oppa." He giggles.

"And have I ever treated you politely before?" I .

"YAH AM I YOUR FRIEND? AM I PLALYING WITH YOU IN THE STREET?" He hits me playfully then holds me tight and starts tickling me.

"Ok. Ok. Stop now." I giggle while avoiding him.

"Anyway, from where did you get these clothes?" he checks them by his eyes, "I've never seen them before."

"Well, they aren't mine." I stammer and avoid eye contact with him, "I'll tell you later about that." I smirk then wink.

"Waah! It seems that you have a lot of things to hide from your oppa." He looks at me and pouts cutely, "but I'll spend my days to discover all of your secrets."

"Yaah what secrets are you talking about?" I narrow my eyes, "It seems that you won't stop teasing me until next morning."

Our high voices and laughs wake mum up and she shouts at us to sleep, so we grab her playfully and start tickling her too, our laughs are so high that anyone passing by our house would hear us laughing and playing around, but all we care about is enjoying every moment together in our life, we shouldn't spare our time crying over the past.

-

Readers' POV:

In the big house of the Lim family, Hyunsik stayed in there for a week, his faces' features seem so tired and depressed, he didn't shave for a whole week while living with a pale face.

Someone knocks the house's bell and the maid opens to him, he enters and asks for Hyunsik, she shows him his way, the guy enters the room without permission so the maid shouts at him to not enter, but when Hyunsik sees him he says to the maid that it's ok and let him in.

"Changsub-aa" Hyunsik seems shocked.

"Yah, why are you ignoring my calls and texts?" Changsub shouts at him.

"I wanted to have some time on my own." Hyunsik justifies to Changsub.

"You're not allowed to do that." Changsub peers at him weirdly.

"What?" Hyunsik widen his eyes due to the surprising words.

"You're hopeless." Changsub slaps Hyunsik's beard, "Go shave this, How can you live like that?"

"I just don't feel like-" he is cut by Changsub who is pulling him toward the bath to shave and shower.

After Hyunsik gets ready, they go out to the instruments room of Btob band.

"It's been a long while since I was here last time." Hyunsik smiles while touching the instruments in there.

"Won't you change your mind?" Changsub hits one beat on the drum, "It's been three years already."

"I'm not ready for that yet." Hyunsik sits on the piano starting to play, "and you're doing pretty well without me."

"You know that all of us can't get over this accident, but we clung together for the sake of the band." Changsub starts playing on the drums continuously, and Hyunsik follow him with the beats too.

Suddenly someone enters the room and run towards Hyunsik in amazement, "Hyunsik hyung"

Hyunsik stands from his seat and hugs him, "It's been a while Peniel."

"Hyung I've heard the beats when I was coming and was sure that it's you." Peniel smiles then pinches his hand hard, "Is this how you take care of your dongsaengs?"

"I'm sorry man." Hyunsik says in English, and all of them giggle.

-

Eunkyung's POV:

 Since Haemi's birthday the school's atmosphere changed into tensioned one, and the birthday party became the most anticipated matter of debate between students, so wherever I go the fingers would be pointing at me or the students would have looks at me from the corner of their eyes and tattle about it, even Ilhoon; who didn't know my existence before this accident would glance fast at me. I heard from Sookjoo that after I got out Haemi slapped the girl for causing troubles in the party, I was kind of relieved by hearing that, maybe because I felt that she still consider our past. It was really hard to endure this for a whole week as I lost contact with Hyunsik since he drove me home, he never calls or appears in the school, even Sookjoo got tired of defending me and I don't blame her, I spent a whole week trying to survive on my own.

It's the training lesson now in school, I usually don't get interested in playing but today It feels like I want to get out all the power that's inside of me, I join the marathon team, and I run the track about 7 times till my legs can't hold me anymore, the bell rings for the end of the lesson and I change and wear my uniform and go to the class and rest there till the students come too, the first person to enter the class is Illhoon, I just act coolly ignoring him, but he approaches me while I'm sitting in my place, he stands next to my desk and I raise up my head looking at him, he gazes then points on his nose, I look at him confused so he does this again but I still can't understand, he puts his hand in his pocket and brings tissue and sticks it on my nose, this is the moment when I realize that my nose is bleeding, I rubs it fast and apologies.

"What are you apologizing for, you fool?" He grins and raises one eyebrow.

"That my nose~" he cuts me by taking the tissue from my hands and comes closer making our faces an inch away then he rubs my nose gently with the tissue and when I try to talk again he puts his other hand on my mouth, I freeze and can't move a single muscle, I swallow my saliva anxiously and then the students enter the class and we immediately move away from each other, I believe that they saw us though.

At the end of the day, when all our classes are finished, I decided that I should thank Ilhoon for caring about me, so I run through the corridors following him and when I find him he was with Minhyuk, I smile politely and at this moment I just decided to withdraw, so I try find an excuse to leave them, but Minhyuk puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Hey! We meet again Eunkyung." Minhyuk winks to me.

"Hello" I bite my lower lip and continue, "I-I-I want to…"

"Did you finish your classes too?" he initiates with a question when he finds that I have no words.

"We're in the same class." Ilhoon answers him.

"This is nice. That you share the same class." Minhyuk smiles, "you should be good friends." I smirk of the impossible words.

"Yah-yah! Stop flirting with her, we have no time." Ilhoon rushes him.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you." I bow apologizing and look in disappointment, "thank you Ilhoon for what you did earlier." Ilhoon smiles at me so I just start going.

"Wai-wait" Minhyuk holds my arm preventing me to go, "Do you have any plans tonight?"

I widen my eyes and raise my eyebrows of the surprising actions.

Minhyuk puts his hand around my shoulder, "Do you want to hang out with us?"

"What?" Ilhoon looks at Minhyuk amazed.

I don't really get used to people easily, but I don't know why when it comes with Minhyuk I feel comfortable, even though we've talked once or twice but something about him feels warm and safe, his random manners and friendly attitude make him more attractive and more comfortable to be with. Even though my precious Ilhoon is there too but Minhyuk just steals my attention, I can't escape his eyes glancing at mine

While I am thinking I find Minhyuk's hand which are around my shoulders and pushing us together through the way out, I can't say anything so I nod that I don't want to go but this was reacted by Minhyuk's ignorance. I'm already used to this, but what differs is the ratio of amazement which is increasing every time, I just find myself following them to their car and sit next to Minhyuk on the passenger's seat and ilhoon on the back seat. The whole drive I glance at Minhyuk se

Please log in to read the full chapter