Chapter 2

Heaven Hell

Chapter 2

“ Err, what?” Baekhyun deadpanned.

“…” Kai avoided Baekhyun gaze and kept his silence. Kyungsoo arched his eyebrow,his eyes roaming around the back.

“ Oh,oh.” Kyungsoo eyes widened and quickly turned to look at Kai who was baffled and lost for words. They were quiet for a moment, staring at each other face as Baekhyun randomly looked at them.

“ Guys,mind sharing? I am not an alien. If you wanted to see a real alien, there is one beside my palace. Well it is not like—“ The two of them quickly placed their palms at Baekhyun mouth. Their eyes showed a warning,daring Baekhyun to ramble like an idiot. Baekyun relaxed on his seat and smiled apologetically.

“ So?” Baekhyun asked. His eyes were staring at Kai curiously.

Before Kai could open his mouth, Miss Aleksandre made a round and stood beside them. She was smiling however her smile never reach anywhere near sincere. “ Well,what do we have here? Another debate or any of you wanted to replace me? I will be glad,dear.” She stated playfully but at same time full with malice. Those three fools just grinned and nodded slowly.

“ Yeah, sort of.” Kai cooed. Miss Aleksandre pushed her spectacle up while she lowered her body to face Kai. Her cleavage was showing rather proudly at Kai.

“ You can do that later, dear. How about you enjoy my class or maybe you want some extra-curricular class? With me.” She winked. Kai grimaced but did his best to smile and nod. The other two followed his footsteps.

Miss Aleksandre her bottom lip seductively and her fangs shown. She returned to her original position and walked away. As she out of their sight, all of them released their breath.

“ She’s hot.” Kyungsoo was practically drooling.

“ You don’t have a taste,do you? She looks like a walking stick.” Baekhyun stuck out his tongue.

Kyungsoo nodded slowly as he mind flew away. “ A hot walking stick.” Hearing that, Kai and Baekyun slapped Kyungsoo cheeks with their super slap that those two called ‘Hell Slap’. They were proud of that slap because it really hurts like hell. Kyungsoo hissed as his cheeks redden and handprint clearly shown on his cheeks.

“ It hurts like hell!”

“ Suited its name.” Kai and Baekhyun said together and high five each other.

“ You named a ‘slap’!?”

“ Oh yeah, baby.” Baekhyun said teasingly.

“ We got nothing to do in the palace so other than making a living hell in the palace, we are always naming things that aren’t supposed to be named.” Kai pointed out. “ That it is almost illegal.”

“ Aya… You guys are weird.” Kyungsoo sighed.

“ Not that weird compare to this person who are checking out the old hag.” Baekhyun snarled.

“ Who is an old hag?” Baekhyun was stunned when he realised the voice that appeared behind him.

“ Ah, teacher. I mean Miss Aleksandre… I—not actually talking about you…”

Kai and Kyungsoo pretended to read the book,just like how Baekhyun acted just a few minutes ago. They were struggling to laugh. For Kai, it was hard to see Baekhyun flustered. It never happen because Baekhyun was a cheeky guy. He could easily make an escape but now, Kai was delighted to see the day Baekhyun tongue tied.

“ Yes?” Miss Aleksandre scanning Baekhyun feature. Baekhyun usually looks really boyish. His brown hair always kind of messy. He didn’t like to comb it. He said that it was a trend. Kai obviously didn’t agree and rolled his eyes. Baekhyun eyes colour were black but as everyone looks closely,its were actually dark brown. His red lips were one of the things that stand out the most.

“ I…”

RING! RING! RING!

The school bell suddenly rang. It means that the class already over. Miss Aleksandre glared at Baekhyun and again, walked off gracefully. She waved her hands sassily and dismissed the class. Some of the boys came over to the teacher’s desk and helped her pack her things.

Kai laughed hard and his forefinger pointed at Baekhyun. As he laughed, he kept reversing to avoid Baekhyun y wrath. Baekhyun pouted and crossed his arms. He faced the other way to sulk. Kyungsoo chuckled softly but suddenly his eyes went wide. He wanted to warn about something to Kai but he was too late.

Kai’s back accidentally hit someone and almost lost his stance. However that someone gripped hard on Kai arms so that Kai wouldn’t stumble to the floor. Getting embarrassed, Kai immediately left the guy hold and faced his back. He really regretted about his actions.

“ What we’ve gotten here? Someone actually dare to touch me.” That handsome guy that sat at the back which was the same person who Kai saw was smirking at him again.

The girls that surrounded him laughed loudly as they bitted their lips while looking at the golden haired boy. That boy stepped out from the girls reach and closed his distance with Kai. Kai lips twitched. He didn’t know whether to smile or not at this boy but the thing was that he was in deep trouble. He didn’t want to attract any attention especially, his attention.

Kris Wu, the next heir for Zelmon Kingdom, the biggest kingdom and the oldest. All of the royal family will send their children to Black Heart dorm and study here. The most prominent feature about them, was that they have black eyes that was bottomless. It was an abyss in there yet if people looked closely, you could see that there were a few freckles of gold inside. Of course, they are also very beautiful and it was said in the books of guardian that they are the original high ranking guardian that were banished. That explained how their power really surpassed almost all of the guardian.

Kris looked at Kai up and down as his smirk grew wider. Baekhyun pulled Kai towards him by grabbing his arm and wouldn’t let it go as he glared at the figure in front of them. Baekhyun never like them, those demon but have to follow the order to cooperate. He hated war but his hates for demon surpassed any living things,especially if that group of demon came from the Zelmon’s royal family because of the past that will never ever be erased from his memory.

“ Aren’t you going to apologize?” Kris put his hands inside his pant pockets. His head tilt forward and playing staring game with Kai. He was totally ignoring Baekhyun and Kyungsoo that were hissing at him.

 “ What for? I didn’t see any injury.” Kai huffed and narrowed his eyes to match with his irritate mood. “ Your reasons for me to apologize is not legit.”

Kris laughed and a smiled formed on his lips. It looked sincere. “ Nice one there guardian. Well here I thought guardian is too naïve. You are not naïve at all.”

“ You are saying ‘naïve’ to a person who just asked a 19 rated question in the middle of the class.” Kai stated as he rolled his eyes. He was sure that a ‘naïve’ person was totally not him. He was clueless,yes but naïve? Nuh.

Kris laughed again and his eyes grew narrower. He composed himself and smirked again, he walked towards Kai and leveled his head near Kai. Baekhyun who stood beside Kai, becoming restless. Kyungsoo also dumbfounded.

“ Good.” Kriss said seductively. He moved his mouth to Kai ear and whispered. “ Because I don’t need a naïve person.” Kai already standby to push him off but Kris took that chance to retreat and returned to the girl side.

He stopped dead on his track. His head turned towards Kai who glared menacingly at him, then turned to look at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun who also showed the exact expression then at Lay who made no movement but his cold eyes were directed at him. And it seems that all of the students already left the classroom and the only people in the classroom were Kai, Kyungsoo, Lay, Baekhyun, all the girls and Kris.

His smirk yet again became more evil every seconds it grew wider.

“ The game starts now.”