The mission?

The Life of an Average Girl (for now)

She ran. The sound of her shoes against the tiled floor, echoed thourghout the halls. 

Girl pov

I'm late, god the professor is going to put my head on a sliver platter!

-end

She came to a halt in front of  two grand doors. Looking at her reflection, fixing her hair and calm her breathing, she opened the doors.

"Anh Sohee! " the professor yelled out. "Sorry!!!" Sohee answered. 

"It's the first day of a new school year and yet fail to surprize me." The professor said.

"I'm really sorry Ms. Im.." Sohee quietly said

"That is PROFESSOR IM FOR YOU!!" 

"I'm so sorry!"

"Take your seat, i'll deal with you late at the end of class."

"ye..."

Sohee quickly sat in the back of the classroom and stared into the thin air.  

Who were the boys they were talking about? Who was staring at SunMi? Should i find out soon?

Before she knew it, the class has ended and Professor Im sat on the desk next to her.

"Fix this habit of your's, I do not want to fail one of my student because of her bad habits. Okay?"

"I'll do that" Sohee said 

The loudspeaker made these sounds signaling that an annocement is about to be made.

"Ms. Im. Ms. Im. Please report to the office. Please report to the office."
"Your dismissed."

Sohee packed her things and walked down the hallways.

Stopping infront of a certain room. The room was dark.

Climbing the steps, she stood on the stage. Breathing in, it felt like home.

Taking off her glasses, She took off.........

 

-Big Bang's car -

Yongbae : hello? Yes, We are almost there. Right away sir. He is with me.

-END CALL-

 

The boys walked out of the car. They as they approached the building, employees came out to greet them. 

"Welcome Back." They said as they bow

They waltz in the order of Seungri, Yongbae, Jiyong, Daesung, TOP

As the boys smiled at the worker (except TOP,YONGBAE AND JIYONG) the ladies faint a the sight of them.

"CEO Kwon" reads the name plate in the chic theme office. 

Jiyong leaned agaisnt the door frame as the elderly man sat in the chair. 

elderly man : Your late.

Jiyong didnt responde

Yongbae : im terribly sorry -bow-

Elderly man : Yongbae, i know its his fault dont even try to cover for him!

Yongbae quickly glanced at Jiyong.

Jiyong : why did you sent me here old man?

Elderly man : Address me with respect!

Jiyong : like what? I dont owe any respect to you

Elderly man : Who Gave You food?Shelter? MONEY?

Jiyong : BUT WHEN MY PARENTS PASSED AWAY, WHO WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO COMFORT ME? WHO WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO GO BY HIMSELF TO A MAN WHO SUPPOSE TO BE FAMILY TO HIM? THE MAN WAS A STRANGER AND IS STILL A STRANGER TO THIS DAY!

Elderly Man : i could have left you  in the orphanage! I could sent you to another family! I could i have disowned you and that means you wont have the luxuary life you have right now! 

Jiyong stormed out of the room. 

Elderly man had the look of regret on his face 

Yongbae : Jiyong is just-

Elderly man : i shouldnt have yelled at him.........

Daesung : you're just trying to raise him well

Seungri : yeah, dont be so hard on yourself.

TOP : atleast you raised him to your best.

Elderly man : thank you all for being beside jiyong through tough times, but i dont think i raised him well. 

Yongbae : let time take this, he'll come to appreciate you. Dont Worry

Elderly man : Thank you. 

Daesung : sorry, but why did you sent  us here?

Elderly man : i think you all could have predict what would happen here, so i wanted to sent Jiyong to this school. I need him to meet  the life of work. 

He needs to learn to work and strive hard to get what he wants by working towards it and not served to him on a silver plater. 

TOP : that means your sending him to work, but on his own?

Elderly man : your welcome to join him. I'll provide him with a apartment and some cash but nothing more.  

Daesung : he's been a college graduate ever since our teen-years. He has completed his education to the best. 

Elderly man : i know , i know . This is just a extra class for 4 hours. 

Seungri : i hope this will end like you wanted :)

Elderly man : i hope it does too.  You may go.