Questions

The Life of an Average Girl (for now)

As sunye steeped out of the bathroom, Daesung passed. She quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him to the couch. 

"Tell me."

Daesung slightly surprised that Sunye was so forceful...

"Tell you what?.."

Sunye (gently) slapped his arm.

" What's going on between you and Yeeun?, Where did you go? What did she do ? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?? "

Daesung looked into Sunye's eyes. 

Taken back by his eyes, Sunye smiled and sighed

"Sorry, I'm just worry about her and since she never did this before..."

"I understand, as her friend, you worried. I drove her to her parent's house and watched her go in before i go to my destination. But once i saw her go inside, she ran out and came back into the car. She told me to drive somewhere away from there, so i did. So i drove her to a park.  We didn't get out of the car because, well she looks really mad and i don't wanna bother her.. Well, anyway. We stayed in the car and when she cooled down, i asked what happened. She told me nothing at first but then she ... started to open up. All I know is that, her parents are getting a divorce filed and she doesn't know who to follow. I understand that feeling, so i told her my experience-"

"Daesung, your parents are divorce?"

"Yeah, my sister and I had to choose-, my parents chose who was going to take who. My mother wanted my sister, so my father took me in. After a while, my dad got remarried. "

Daesung looked at Sunye and took her hand. 

"I would'nt hurt Yeeun. I starting to have a liking towards her actually..."

"Daesung, I protect each and every one of these girls, they've been hurt before and ever since we were grouped together for a project during middle school, we've been sisters. Don't make me regret having you get close to Yeeun. Thank you though for telling me what happened."

They smiled towards each other and just then Yongbae came in.

Daesung saw his hyung and quickly got up. Sunye turned around and saw Yongabe. Just then Daesung remembered to ask Sunye something. 

"Sorry but can i have Yeeun's number?"

"Sure"

Exchanging numbers in front of Yongbae, kind a lit a fire in him. 

Once Daesung left, Sunye was going to get a glass of water. Walking to the counter, Yongbae took  a glass out of the cabinet. 

"What you talked about to Daesung?"

"things..." taking the glass out of his hand

"Things.., can i know  what  "things" are?" taking the glass back

"I'm won't be telling you" walking to the cabinet to get her own glass

He walked in front of her. 

"You exchanged numbers...."

Sunye looked up to him and put her hands on his shoulders

"We.... did and move!!" 

"Not until you tell me what you did with Daesung."

"We talked and exchanged numbers."

Yongbae's mind 

We didn't exchanged numbers... 

I looked at you first.....

WHY DIDN'T SHE SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT???

DAESUNG!!, I WONT FORGIVE YOU IF YOU TAKE SUNYE AWAY!!

Coming back to reality

Sunye had a glass of her own and was pouring water into it.  She brought the glass to her lips but Yongbae quickly took it and drank it. 

"YAH!!"

Sunye's anger burst and was chasing Yongabe around the counter. 

Yongbae was smiling at the girl who was chasing him. He haven't smiled like since.... the girl he met at the playground. 

That moment of hesitation resulted in having him on the floor with Sunye on top of him. 

"Caught you" said Sunye.

" I found you..."

Yongbae embraced Sunye and repeating to himself, "I found you"

Sunye pushed him away and looked at him confused. 

"wha-"

"I found you. Your the girl i met at the playground. Your really the Sunye. I better call  Taehee. "

As he reached for his phone, Sunye grabbed his hand,  which caused his phone to drop.

Taehee - "Yong? Yong? Hello??"

Sunye looked at the phone in horror and quickly got up and walked to her room

Yongbae : Hey, yeah sorry. I'll call you back, later. *hanged up*

Yongbae's mind

What's with her?

Does she has something she wants to tell me?

What's between Sunye and Taehee?