Unkwon

The Life of an Average Girl (for now)

Debating on which tactic  she should do to scare him but then he turned around and faced the unprepared Sohee. 

Standing up, about to shout,

Jiyong turned around and forced something into . 

Sohee thought to herself, "he knew i was behind him... dammit."

" I'm too good.", he said as he fed the mandu. 

Sohee smacked his hand away from the spoon and grabbed the bowl of cereal behind him. 

Walking to the table, she pulled her knees close to herself as she sat in her chair. 

"What are you doing here?", she asked as she ate her breakfast. 

Jiyong was surprised that she was speaking to him since their last encounter. 

"I was going to send you to school today." he said as he carefully sat down. 

Sohee leaned against the table and inched her face closer to him, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Whats the catch?What are you really here for? Is this a secret camera-"

"Aren't you going to be late for class?" he said as he pointed to the clock above him.

Sohee ran up to her bedroom and put on whatever was in her closet  along with her glasses and rushed out of the house. 

with Jiyong following her. 

Sohee walked to the bus stop since her unnies are not driving her today. 

"hey!"

Sohee kept walking.

"you!"

Sohee looked over before the bastard said another word, "What?"

"Let me drive you to school."

"no."

Jiyong got out of his car and walked up to Sohee, "you have less than 20 minutes, if you take my car, you will get there in time."

"First of all, how did you know i go  to school. Second of all things, how do you know where was my house!. Third of all how did you know-"

"less than 15 minutes."

Sohee had no choice to bear through the annoying drive to school with thousands of question attacking her brain. 

oh-no, the b!tches are infront of the school, which means only one thing if they see her with a guy. 

And especially when the guy ,like Jiyong, is (sadly and hate to admit it) hot. 

With the whole y-and-cool look and the really nice looking car and plus, he looks like his dad is the king of some foreign country. (if only she knew)

Its like he is some character of a shojo manga, and it so happens to pair up with a  geeky girl, which usually ends up to be a couple, god dammit. 

Never mind that, how the hell did he know i come to this school? I mean like seriously, its like he is an ... alien? 

"Your going to be late if you don't hurry." Jiying said as pulled into the school's parking lot.

"can you park somewhere faraway from the school?"

"why? You don't want to be seen with me?"

"Yeah."

Jiyong put his hand to his heart and add with a pain expression like the straightforward comment stabbed it hundred times. "Hurtful"

"And don't come out, i can do it on my own. "

"I'm a gentleman, i should open the door for a lady." Jiyong said as he pulled the door handle.

Sohee quickly leaned over and slammed the door.

"Don't! A gentleman would not argue with a lady. And this lady would like it if she could walk without an !"

"Just trying to be nice."

"Just trying to be myself."

Noticing her behavior was a bit childish, and was quite embarrassed about it.

Sohee said something before she got out of the car

"See you later..wonderboy"   

The last part was barely audible but Jiyong was too immersed by the ongoing vibration of phone calls and text message on his phone since he left for Sohee's house, to hear it.

Jiying looked at the girl running to class, "see you later? You are really something, Ahn Sohee."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An (a really bad?) update. 

at 1:34 AM (in NYC).

And a number of things i need to say. 

+ sorry for a really late update.

+ hope you like it?

+ hopefully you enjoyed it?

   - If you didnt please tell me what you would have liked, or what you think i need to improve on. (PRETTY PLEASE?)

+ Happy late Valentines :) 

 - for all those single people out there, did you buy discount chocolate for yourself ? Well, atleast i did :) 

     - for all those who are with you love ones, hoped it was sweet and romantic for you :)

+ I recently got off from school, just this week for president week (yeah in America, or atleast NY, we got a week off from school because of our Presidents xD), and i got loads of homework, i mean like seriously, its not a break because i have to write twice as much as i would in school, and plus i have younger siblings, so i have to help with their too.  {i'm sorry, i kinda got off track to what i really wanted to say... and i forgot what i wanted to say.. great.}