Nothing will be alright. In the past, now and future.

The Life of an Average Girl (for now)

    Sohee watched as Yoobin glared at the msyterious man. The man is oddly familiar to Sohee but she can't seem to recall his name. All she remember is that guy would bring nothing but trouble. As she sat in the back seat, her friend Yeeun stepped out of the car and approached Yoobin.

Yeeun walked very briskly as she came closer. She couldnt see who else was in the car because thee windows are tinted. But Yeeun has seen that car before. It was a Bugatti Veyron Super Sports. She saw her father testing them before. Yeeun's family are one of the most wealthy in South Korea, and her dad's hobby is to test drive, sell, and he would buy the car as a collectable. Doing the logic calculation, this guy must be as rich as her and knows her father. 

SunMi tried to strick a conversation with Sohee and SunYe but something is on their mind. Sulking between the two, she decided to hop out of the car. 

"She's inside there, im sure of it".

Sunye was biting her finger until it bleed a little. She knows that it's a terrible habit but this is an emergency.  That monster in lingering in there, ready to expose her sins, ready....to destroy everything she holds dearly. From taking her place in the family, then her fiance, her friends in her old school, then finally her heart scatter. The only person that picked up the pieces was a stranger, even though she knew close to nothing about the person, she trusted him. After school, she would rushed to the playground and wait for him to come. This was their place where everything revolves around them. Finally the end of school, she ran to the playground only to find a note. "To: Sun". Inside was nothing but a sentence. "Go away from me now and in the future."

Sohee shook Sunye lightly only to see that her friend is not responding. 

"SunYe-ah, Sunye-ah, Unnie?" said Sohee. Sunye realized that Sohee was calling to her and was surprized thats Sohee was that close. 

"Sohee-ah, what happened out there?" she said nonchalantly.

"Oh, um...I dont know." said Sohee confusingly.

"Stay here, I'll go see if anything is the problem." Sunye reached to pry the door open but Sohee's hand was on her shoulder. That stopped her.

"Are you fine? You seem ....disturbed."

"I'm fine, but Sohee-ah, "

"oh, yes?"

"come here, you look kinda red...."

"I'm fine Unnie, it's okay... " feeling her own temperature.

"Oh, then i'll come back soon okay?"

Sohee nodded and Sunye left the car.

She took out a book out of the back seat where she always kept it just in case she gets bored. 

"The Life of the Lost "

She slowly opened the book and began to read, but things started to blurry. 

Teardrops started to fall upon the book cover. Slowly they fell and she did nothing to stop them. 

"It must be the lack of sleep, i did sleep for only 4 hours.." looking up, so the tears will halt.

 

"Hello?" the very handsome man waved his hand infront of Yoobin.

"Who are you?....." 

Yoobin cursed herslef for letting that out. 

Yeeun : Um, what she meant was that do you know how to drive because you obviously dont BECAUSE YOU ALMOST KILLED US!