Chapter 2

Goodbye. Saranghae.

--- Next morning ---

You met with Myungsoo and his parents to go sign the papers for you and him to become a married couple.  Myungsoo was still acting cold towards you.

You made sure that you always smiled and was nice to him even though you would get nothing in return.

After signing the papers, you left with the Kims to go to your new house.  In the car, you looked at the shiny silver ring on your finger.  You stole a glance at Myungsoo and saw that he wasn’t wearing his ring. 

You frowned and thought to yourself, “Why does he hate me so much?  Did I do something wrong?*

You arrived at Myungsoo's house and your jaw dropped down.  *Oh my gosh, his house is a frikken mansion!!!!!*

Myungsoo walked past you and said flatly, “If you don’t close your mouth, some bug is going to fly into it.”

Surprised by his sudden remark, you closed your mouth and followed him in.

You walked by many rooms and went up a spiral staircase.  He led you to a white door with intricate gold designs on it.

“Here’s your room. It’s across from mine.” He pointed to a black door with silver designs on it.

“Komawo, oppa.” You thanked him, bowed politely, and went into your room with your luggage. Myungsoo walked to his room and he felt his heart beat faster when he heard you call him oppa.

*WTF? What’s happening to me? I can’t like her. Psh, snap out of it Myungsoo.* He shook his head and walked into his room.

--- In your room ---

“Omo! What a beautiful room!” you exclaimed.

You ran and sat on your bed. “It’s so soft compared to the bed at appa’s house.”

Then you opened the wardrobe and your face was like O_O.  “It’s already filled with clothing!!!” You looked at the tag, “And they’re my size too!!!”

*Omonim is so nice* you said in your head.

You went into your personal bathroom and placed out your makeup and skin care products.  Then you walked over to your desk and decorated it with pictures of you and your friends.

When you finished settling in, you collapsed on your bed and fell asleep right away.