Chapter 8

Goodbye. Saranghae.

It was the day after your death and Myungsoo walked into your room, reminiscing on the past. 

Your bed where you two had tickle fights, your wardrobe where you two spent a whole day playing modeling, and lastly your desk, he always tried distracting you when you were doing your homework..

Myungsoo went to your desk and opened the drawer where it held your diary.  He saw an envelope with ‘To Myungie’ written on it.  He picked it up and opened it.  It was a letter, a letter from you.

Myungsoo-ah,

                Since you’re reading this letter, that means I’m already somewhere else far away from you.  I’m sorry. I’m sorry for everything.  If I hadn’t come into your life, I wouldn’t have left you with pain and sadness.

                I don’t want you to be sad and unhappy.  I want you to continue living your life happily.  Find another person to spend the rest of your life with, if that’s what it takes. 

                I’ve had the best time of my life with you.  All my happy memories are of us together.  You’re the greatest gift life has ever given me.  The second greatest gift from life, is death.  Let me explain.  I’ve always been treated poorly by my father.  I’ve been constantly starved for weeks.  That’s how I got stomach ulcer.  When I was 10, I found out that I had stomach ulcer, a disease that cannot be cured.  Ever since that day I’ve been diagnosed with it, everything in life became soo much clearer.   I saw things in a perspective that no one has ever seen with.  It gave me wisdom that I never thought existed.

                You wonder why I’m always extremely happy and positive even though you’ve treated me badly right?  With that wisdom I gained, I knew you weren’t a cold and rude person inside.  I just needed to break the layer of ice between us.           

                Myungsoo-ah, it hurts to write now.  I’m going to stop writing. I think I’ve said enough. Please, please promise me that you’ll be happy. I’ll be watching over you from heaven and praying for you.

                Myungsoo-ah, goodbye and saranghae.

_____

 

 

Hey!!! Sorry if the letter is extremely confusing, I wrote this last night right before I went to bed. My mind was half asleep. One more chapter and then it's the end!!!!!

Is my writing terrible?? No one is commenting.... *quietly weeping in a corner* TT^TT