Chapter 6

Goodbye. Saranghae.

After a couple of tests, you were released from the hospital.  You knew that Infinite found out about your disease when they walked into your room to help you out. Their faces displayed an anguished expression.

To lighten the mood, you suggested that everyone should go to the ice cream parlor.  Everyone’s mood brightened up instantly.

At the ice cream parlor, everyone got their own scoop of ice cream and you and Myungsoo shared a scoop of cookie dough.  Infinite was telling jokes and you laughed when Sungjong told you some of Myungsoo's embarrassing moments.  Myungsoo smacked his head.

Afterwards, Infinite took you and Myungsoo home then left.  Myungsoo ushered you to bed and sat beside you until you fell asleep. 

------

You woke up next morning and went to cook breakfast.  Myungsoo woke up when he smelled your cooking and rushed to the kitchen without brushing his teeth.  “Yah _____ what do you think you’re doing? You’re not well you should be in bed.” He scolded you. 

“I’m fine!” you exasperated.  He was about to start talking when you wrinkled your nose and pushed his shoulder, “Go brush your teeth, your mouth smells.” Defeated, he headed back to his room to freshen up.  You rolled your eyes.

It was the same routine every single day.  You’d wake up and cook breakfast. Myungsoo would run downstairs and you two would bicker playfully. Every day around noon, Infinite visited you and Myungsoo and stayed until you went to bed, worried that your ulcer would suddenly pop up again.

 

 

 

I have some sad new for you. Unfortunately... this story will end in about 2 chapters. TT^TT

I hope you are enjoying it so far. ^-^