Chapter 3

Goodbye. Saranghae.

--- Next Day ---

You woke up early, feeling refreshed and got dressed.  You wore an oversized crop top and cute jean shorts to go with it.  Your hair is in a messy bun with a silver ribbon for a finishing touch.  Then you headed down to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

“Miss Kim, cooking breakfast is our job, you can go to your room and rest until breakfast is ready.” A maid told you.

“Aniyo, I want to cook.  I want to make breakfast for Myungsoo oppa.” You replied kindly.

The maid was touched that you care for Myungsoo so much. She quickly showed you where everything was in the kitchen and left you alone to cook.

Myungsoo woke up and smelled your wonderful cooking skills.  He washed his face and headed down to the kitchen.

He saw you cooking and stood by the door quietly. You turned around and saw him standing there. A smile grew on your face.

“Ah oppa, you’re awake.  Here’s your breakfast!!”  He sat down and you placed a plate with pancakes, scrambled eggs, a biscuit, and sausages in front of him. 

“I made the biscuit without butter because the maids told me that you hated butter.” You gave him an adorable smile.

He gave you no response and started eating.  You were about to start a conversation with him when the doorbell rang.  You walked to the door and opened it. Your eyes widened.  There stood 6 handsome guys who gave you a heartwarming smile.

“Annyeong haseyo” You greeted them and bowed.  They bowed and came in.

“Is L here?” the muscular guy asked. 

"L?" You asked with a confused look on your face.

"I meant Myungsoo." He replied. You nodded.

“Neh, he’s in the kitchen.”  You brought them to the kitchen and Myungsoo was already done with his breakfast.

“Hyung!!!!!!” the baby-looking boy ran and hugged Myungsoo.  Myungsoo gave him a disgusted look. “Yah, don’t do that. It’s embarrassing.”  The boy let go and looked at you.

“Omo! Is she your wifey??? She’s soo cute! Introduce me introduce meeeeee!!!!!!” the boy started jumping around.  Myungsoo rolled his eyes.

“Guys, this is _____, my wife.” He motioned towards you.

“_____, these are my friends, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, and Sungjong. The 7 of us forms a group called Infinite.” You nodded and smiled.

Myungsoo turned to face his friends, “guys, my parents are away for a business trip, they won’t be back for about a year since they’re all the way in Russia. You can come over whenever you like.” The guys nodded.

Feeling out of the loop, you politely excused yourself and went to your room.

After you left, Sungjong pounced on Myungsoo like a tiger.  “Yah hyung, why are you so mean to _____ noona???” “Yeah, you’re so cold towards her” Woohyun added. “Do you not like her?” Sunggyu asked.

Myungsoo sighed. “It’s not that I don’t like her, it’s just that I don’t like how we don’t even know each other yet we are married to each other.”

Dongwoo nudged Myungsoo . “So does that mean you do like her???” Myungsoo smacked Dongwoo and replied with a simple “No.”

Infinite hung around for a couple hours then left one by one. “Bye hyung! We’ll come visit again soon!!!” Sungjong beamed.

“Yeha yeah yeah.” Myungsoo replied bluntly and closed the door.

He went to his room but stopped when he hear music coming from your room. He opened your door a crack and saw you dancing to F(x)’s Nu Abo. He chuckled and closed your door. *I guess I do like you _____.* Myungsoo thought to himself.