Chapter 1

Goodbye. Saranghae.

--- In Myungsoo's father’s office ---

“BWOH!?!?! Engagement?!?!?!” Myungsoo held a shocked expression on his face.

“Neh, she’s an extremely nice girl, her name is _____.” His father replied.

“What am I to you??? A business toy which you could use however you want? I’m a grown boy and I should be able to live my life my way!!!!”

“Yah! Kim Myungsoo, watch your mouth. It is NOT appropriate to talk to your appa in this tone. As I was saying, we are having dinner with her family tonight, tomorrow we will go and sign the papers for you two to be a married couple, and then she will move in and live with us the day after tomorrow.”

“That soon?!?!?1” Myungsoo couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, now go get ready, we leave in 10 minutes.” his father said sternly. Myungsoo left his father’s office fuming with anger.

*Man, I hate my life.* he thought as he got ready.

 

 

--- At the restaurant ---

“Annyeong haseyo.” Myungsoo’s father greeted your family.  Everyone exchanged greetings and when you greeted MyungsooMyungsoojust glared back at you.

The whole dinner your dad chatted happily with Myungsoo’s parents about the engagement.  You tried talking with Myungsoo, but he gave you the cold shoulder.  You sighed in defeat.

*Does he hate me?* You asked yourself.

After the dinner, everyone said their farewells and you gave a last attempt to get Myungsoo to talk or at least smile at you. 

“See you tomorrow oppa!” But to your dismay, he just turned his back to you and walked to his parents’ car.

You pouted and left with your dad.