Eight

LOVE?

After everything that happened before is now over, both of the girls lives are back to normal now. Today is the start of their school year, both of them was a little bit sad because they have to be away from each other for they have taken up different courses but they promised each other to meet either in their break time or after dismissal time. “So here it is.” Taeyeon announced as both of them stand in front of the university gate. “It’s now or never, right?” Tiffany joked to lighten up the mood. “We both should head to our classes before we could be late.” Taeyeon said. “Yeah. Then I’ll be going then.” Tiffany stated as Taeyeon nod her head to her friend. Both of them entered the university, separating ways going to their assigned building and room.  

After separating ways, Tiffany had a little bit trouble looking for her classroom so she tried asking someone. “Excuse me.” Tiffany taps the other’s shoulder. “Can I help you?” The other asked. “Do you know where this room is?” Tiffany asked as she shows the room number. “Oooh. We have the same room number!” The other person’s face lighted up. “Are you new here?” Asked by the person. “Yeah.” Tiffany nods her head a little bit. The other person squealed and grabbed Tiffany’s hand. “I’m Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung. Nice to meet you!” The other person introduced. “Tiffany, Stephanie Hwang.” Tiffany mumbled but clear for the other to understand, blushing from the other’s sudden action. “Let’s be friends!” The Sooyoung girl told her while grinning down to her. “Yeah. Sure.” Tiffany smiled back at her new friend. “Let’s head to our room.” Sooyoung stated as she lead the way dragging the new student with her.

Upon entering the room, the two chose the vacant seat at the back beside the window and settled down. “So how did you end up in this school?” Sooyoung asked. “My mom and I had transferred here few days ago and I have taken the entrance exam before we even transfer.” Tiffany explained. “Ohhh. Hey, let’s have a lunch together later. If that’s alright with you.” Sooyoung stated. “Sure. But is it alright if my other friend could sit with us later?” Tiffany asked. “Sure, I don’t really mind.” “Thanks.” “No Problem. By the way can I know who your friend is?” Sooyoung asked. “Her name is Kim Taeyeon, she’s taking up architecture. We’ve met after I’ve transferred here.” Tiffany answered. “Really. I wanted to meet her too. So I could have many friends.” Sooyoung stated but before Tiffany could even answer their professor have already entered.” 

“Good Morning class.” Their professor greeted. “Good Morning Ma’am.” The whole class stood up and greets their Prof back. “Take your seats. So we have a transferee here in our class. Ms. Hwang?” Their professor called. Tiffany shyly raised her hand. “There you are. Do you mind introducing yourself to us?” Their Prof asked. “Yes sir.” Tiffany stood up and walked in the front of the class with a little bit of encouragement from Sooyoung. Tiffany bowed before introducing herself to everyone. “Hello everyone. I’m Stephanie Hwang. Nice to meet you all.” Tiffany smiled a little not bothering the reaction of others. “Thank you Ms. Hwang. You could go back to your seat.” Her Prof stated as she bowed down and get back to her seat. ‘This is gonna be a long day for me’ Tiffany thought.

As for Taeyeon, since she’s not new here she already knows where her classroom is located. The only problem is when she bumped to someone her meets the floor so is her sketchbook that’s she’s been holding. “Oops. I’m really sorry!” Taeyeon looked the person that she has bumped to. “Are you alright?” The person said as she reached her hand for Taeyeon while the said girl is looking intensely, eyes shifting to the other’s hand and face. “Are you alright? I’m really sorry.” The other apologized again. Taeyeon quickly get her sketchbook before holding the other’s hand for help. “I-It’s a-alright. I-I’m fine. Th-thank you.” Taeyeon answered head bowed down, blushing, and stuttering. “I-I have to go.” Taeyeon bowed to the other rushing to her classroom not bothering to look back. “Cute.” The other smiled looking at Taeyeon’s back one more time before going to her own class.

When Taeyeon reached her classroom she sat down and rest hear head at the table while her hand is resting at her chest feeling her own heartbeat. Taeyeon never felt like this before, she has been thinking over and over again about what happened and how stupid she was when she was stuttering. ‘This is weird.’ She thought before sighing and straightens herself up after she heard the professor entering. She didn’t focus on what her professor was saying because she is very distracted by her thoughts, and this thoughts are all about her thinking how beautiful the person she has bumped to earlier. ‘Get hold of yourself, Kim Taeyeon!’ Snapping out before patting her cheeks lightly trying to focus to her class. But I guess that didn’t work. Who’s having a crush?

When lunch time comes Taeyeon quickly fixed her things and rushed at the canteen. There she saw Tiffany waving her hand for her while someone is sitting behind her. Taeyeon goes to her friend and settled herself with them. “Hi! I’m Sooyoung!” The other girl who was sitting beside her friend introduced with her hand reaching towards Taeyeon. “Taeyeon.” She answered as she shook her hand with the other. “By the way she’s a classmate of mine.” Tiffany explained. “Let’s all be friends.” Sooyoung stated. Taeyeon smiled before answering. “Sure.” The three was having a chit chat when somebody placed a bread and strawberry milk in front of Taeyeon. The said girl looked up before blushing when she saw who it was. “Hey I’m really sorry about earlier.” It was the person who she bumped to earlier. “I hope you could accept this as an apology.” The other continued. “Y-you really didn’t have to-” “I want to.” The other cut her. “T-Thanks.” Taeyeon just thanked the other. “I’m Jessica, Jessica Jung.” The other introduced. “T-Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.” The latter replied. “You have a beautiful name.” Jessica stated. “I’ll be going now. I hope I could see you around Taeyeon-ssi.” She added as she bid her goodbye and flashed a smile before going. Leaving a blushing and smiling Taeyeon behind.

While someone is having her moment thinking about the person who gave her some food, there is someone who is a little bit bothered of what she saw. She knows that she doesn’t have the right to be jealous but somehow she feel like it. It kinda hurt her seeing her friend’s reaction, she didn’t know why. Looks like someone is having a crush too, but to her friend? “Isn’t she’s so sweet?” Sooyoung cooed making Taeyeon blushed more. “Right Fanny-ah?” Sooyoung asked snapping the other from her thoughts. “Y-yeah.” Tiffany replied flashing a smile, fake smile.


A/N: I'm sorry for not updating so long. I've been busy from school lately. :(  Anyway here is the 9th chap. Comment and Suggest anything you have in mind to me :)