Fifteen

LOVE?

“Hey guys.” Taeyeon greeted her friends as she settled down with the two. “What’s with her?” Taeyeon asked pointing towards the person who’s staring into the air as she continuously poking her food with her fork. Let’s just say that she’s not in her usual state. “I don’t know she’s been like that since this morning.” Tiffany shrugged as tried to steal some of Sooyoung’s food but, “This is mine.” Sooyoung stated as she slapped Tiffany’s hand away from her food. “You keep on playing with your food, if you don’t want it just give it to me.” Tiffany stated as tried to get it once again. “I’m eating it!” Sooyoung quickly stuff the food into . “Really, when it comes to food no one could beat you.” Tiffany scoffed. “You can have mine.” Taeyeon offered hers to Tiffany but the other declined shyly. “It’s alright, it’s your though.” “Yah! Why get mine and not hers.” Sooyoung complained and Tiffany just stuck her tongue out, Taeyeon laughed at her friend’s cute little fight. “By the way, why were you so blank earlier? Did something happen?” Taeyeon asked the tall girl that made the said girl choke. “Here.” Tiffany quickly gave her a glass of water and pats her back. “Thanks.” Sooyoung mumbled when she calmed down. “I-It’s nothing, I’m just sleepy.” Sooyoung answered as she let out a nervous laugh. Even though she’s not convinced, Taeyeon just let it pass since there’s something up with the girl.

“Say guys, are you free this weekend? I was going to invite you for a sleepover.” Taeyeon stated. “Sleepover?” Sooyoung asked and Taeyeon nod hear head. “Who will be there?” Tiffany asked. “It depends to the two of you if you’re coming or not.” Taeyeon answered. “How about-“”Jessica? She’s not coming; she has to go somewhere to go this weekend.” Taeyeon finished Tiffany’s statement and the other just nods her head and let out a sigh of relief. “Sorry but I have something to do this weekend.” Sooyoung excused. “Oh? So it’s just the two of us then? Taeyeon asked Tiffany. “Sure. I’ll tell my mom later on.“ Tiffany answered. “That’s good then.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“So, how did it go?” Jessica asked her girlfriend. “It will be just Fanny and I, Sooyoung cannot come.” Taeyeon answered. “Are you sure you cannot come too?” Taeyeon asked pouting. “I’m sorry, but this is really important.” Jessica smiled apologetically. “It’s alright.” Tayeon sighed. “Hey stop pouting will you, it makes me want to kiss you.” Jessica stated and she laughed at her girlfriend blushing. “Cute. Promise me that you’ll behave especially when I’m not there.” Jessica stated looking both serious and funny at the same time. “I will, I promise.” Taeyeon stated as she raised her right hand. “Good.” Jessica placed a kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead before they walk out of the campus.

“I’ll make sure that you’ll come back to me.” Said by the girl who witnessed the couple’s sweetness earlier. Yuri’s hand was forming into a fist and her knuckles are already turning into white. “You’re mine. Not hers.” Yuri has tears streaming down her face.

It was already Saturday morning when Sooyoung found herself walking towards the arrival section of the airport to pick up someone.

Flashback

“She’s coming back.” Sooyoung’s mom stated. “Who?” Sooyoung asked. “No way.” Sooyoung eyes widened when she remembered someone but she shake her head wishing that it’s not what she thinks of. “Your fiancé of course.” Her mom answered her question earlier. “I need you to pick her up for me. She will be arriving this Saturday.” Her mom added. “Why?” Sooyoung whined not wanting to do it. “Why what?” She’s your fiancé and she’s going to live with us from now on and I might have considered her sharing rooms with you.” Her mom stated. “Mom!” Sooyoung could not accept her mom’s decisions just like that but as if she could even do something about it though. “I don’t want to hear your excuses, it’s final and you will pick her up and room with her whether you like it or not.” Her mom commanded leaving her with he whines and complains.

Sooyoung sighed as she waits for her lovely “fiancé” but then as she was staring blankly at the floor, someone hugged her from behind that led her back to her senses. She turned her back and there she saw “her” right in front of her. “Miss me babe?” The other asked her with a grin on her face. There Sooyoung just stood there looking at the other with wide eyes as she swallowed thickly.

At the same day, Tiffany was happily walking towards her way to Taeyeon’s house. She was beyond happy knowing that it’s just going to be her and Taeyeon on their sleepover and she finally decided to confess her feelings for the other tonight. As she arrived at Taeyeon’s house, she was greeted by an excited girl and was suddenly pulled inside by the excited Taeyeon. Taeyeon led Tiffany into her room. “So this is my room.” Taeyeon stated as she welcomed the other. Tiffany stared in awe as she looks through the other’s room. “You’re room is big.” Tiffany mumbled but to clear to make the other chuckle. “I know but yours were more comfortable.” Taeyeon stated. “Thanks.” “You could change into your pajamas and settle down at my bed, I’ll just get us some snacks for our movie night.” Taeyeon excitedly exclaimed which Tiffany complied to do so.

Soon the two were both immersed with the movie. Near the end of the movie, Tiffany looked at her right and her heart started to beat fast. She couldn’t stop staring at the other as she was struck by the other’s beauty but Taeyeon felt the stares coming from the other. “Is there something on my face?” Taeyeon asked as she touched her own face. “Nothing, you just have little crumbs on, here.” Tiffany brought her hand up and wipes the crumbs on the corner of Taeyeon’s lips using her thumb. “Um, Thanks.” Taeyeon quickly turned her head towards the television and she’s so thankful that the light was of so that the other won’t see her face blushing.

After the movie the two decided to lie down. “I want to tell you something.” Both of them stated in chorus. “You could go on first.” Tiffany stated. “Well, It’s about me and Jessica.” Taeyeon stated carefully and by hearing Jessica’s name, Tiffany became nervous suddenly. “What is it?” Tiffany asked carefully. “Actually, we’re together.” Taeyeon replied. Hearing it made Tiffany hurt, she was late too late. “Really, that’s great then. I’m happy for you.” Tiffany congratulated her friend trying to sound happy. “Thank you” Taeyeon felt so happy hearing that her best friend was happy for them but she didn’t know that it’s not true. “What were you going to say?” Taeyeon asked. “Oh, it’s nothing. I’ve forgot what I was supposed to say.” Tiffany lied. “We should sleep, it’s already late.” Tiffany added. “Good night.” They bid their good nights in chorus.

Tiffany couldn’t sleep due to the pain she’s experiencing. Her supposed to be confession was kept untold. Hearing the other’s light snores she carefully brought herself near the other and she carefully brushed Taeyeon’s hair away from her face and her cheeks. Seeing the other just made her remember her pain. Tiffany’s eyes were now filled with tears. ‘Just for the first and last time.’ Tiffany brought her face near Taeyeon’s face and let her lips touch the other’s lips. “I love you.” She whispered to the sleeping Taeyeon before she decided to sleep wandering if the pain will be gone overnight. ‘Was I happier before I met you?’ There, Tiffany let all her tears out, she kept on wiping her tears away but it seems to be continuously flowing on its own.


A/N: Update everyone. Who do you think Sooyoung's lovely "fiancé" is? Comments and Reactions are gladly accepted. :D