Twenty Three

LOVE?

It's been three months since the soon-to-be ex-couple filed for divorce. Within those months, Taeyeon still kept everything as a secret to Tiffany. She's been meeting with the girl at the hospital for her regular check-ups, sometimes they head out after to hang or eat out together. She's still staying at Sooyoung's and Sunny's house since the couple insisted that it’s better for her stays there for the mean time especially with her condition.

 

Ever since Taeyeon left their house, she never met Jessica again except when they met at the court alongside with Yuri and Sunny as their lawyers. It's a lie to say that she's not hurt seeing the person she used to love to be happy with someone else.  But every time Jessica would caught her stealing glances, she would be turning her head away missing those regretful stares the other would gave.

 

After the long wait, the court granted their wish. It means that both Taeyeon and Jessica are free and single now. "It's over. You're all mine now baby." Yuri sighed dreamily as she clasped her hands together. They were walking out the court room. The same with Taeyeon and Sunny. Yuri linked her arms with Jessica before she looked at Taeyeon's direction with a smirk plastered on her face. "We could finally get married, right baby?" Yuri asked. Jessica was a little bit hesitant before replying weakly. "Yeah." She forced out a smile.

 

On the other hand, Taeyeon wasn't really pleased at Yuri being clingy at Jessica but she has to move on now especially when she's already single again and when someone's waiting for her. She didn't know that she's been staring at her ex and the other girl until Sunny tapped her and spoke up. "Never get jealous when you see your ex with someone else, because our parents taught us to give our used toys to the less fortunate." Sunny smiled smugly. Upon hearing those, "What did you say?!" Yuri asked angrily. "Oh. Nothing, we have to go, right?" Sunny asked and Taeyeon nods her head. As they passed by the two other, Sunny muttered a quick but clear '' at the tall girl.

"Hey Sunny, can we pass by the hospital?" "Why? Are you in pain or something?" Sunny started to worry. "No, I just wanted to surprise Tiffany." Taeyeon smiled. "Oh. I thought something happened." Sunny laughed along with Taeyeon.

 

When they arrived at the hospital the two quickly spotted Sooyoung but the girl was alone so Taeyeon wondered where Tiffany could be. "Soo!" Taeyeon called out. "Oh hey Tae, honey." Sooyoung greeted the two. "What are you two doing here?" "Have you seen Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked. "Ahh... She didn't go to work today." "Why? Is she sick?" Taeyeon asked worriedly. "No. She's heading to the airport. She has a flight going to New York." Sooyoung replied, calmly. "What?!" In a split of seconds, Taeyeon was already out of the couple's sight.

 

Taeyeon ran outside quickly ignoring the couple who's calling for her name. She quickly got inside a cab and asks for the driver to bring her to the airport. She was feeling nervous and scared at the same time since Tiffany promised to stay beside her but look at her right now, she's leaving the country. 'Don't you dare leave like this Stephanie Hwang.' Taeyeon grunt as she fidgeted on her seat.

Once she arrived at the airport, she quickly got inside and searched for the other. She practically ran around the whole place to search for Tiffany until she found someone familiar sitting at one of those seats, waiting for her flight. She didn't hesitate to go nearer to the other and hit her at the back of her head.

 

 "Ow! What?" The girl groans in pain as she rubbed her sore head. She looked up to see who hit her and there she saw a fuming Kim Taeyeon. "Taeyeon? What are you doing here?" "What am I doing here?" Taeyeon scoffed. "What. Are. YOU. Doing. Here?" Taeyeon asked back angrily. "Waiting for my flight?" "Flight? So you're going to leave me just like that?!" Taeyeon growled. "What? No. How did you even know that I'm here?" "I was at the hospital earlier but you were not there. Sooyoung told me. Really Tiffany?" Tiffany stood up and sighed. "What did Sooyoung told you?" Tiffany asked calmly. "That you're probably at the airport right not for your flight going to New York." Taeyeon huffed and crossed her arms. "That's all?" Tiffany laughed at it since there's something missing on it and now she knows why the other was angry.

 

"Why are you laughing?!" Taeyeon got angrier. "You're cute." Tiffany cooed as she pinched the other's cheeks. "I'm not! Stop it idiot!" "Okay, okay." Tiffany let go of her cheeks and Taeyeon began to tear up and hit Tiffany. "You promised me! You told me you're not going to leave my side!" Taeyeon stated as she comntinued to hit Tiffany. "Hey." Tiffany held her hands to stop the other from hitting her. "I did promise that. Who told you that I'm going to leave your side?" Tiffany asked. "B-but you're going to abroad to leave me." Taeyeon hugged the other suddenly.

 

"Don't leave me." Taeyeon cried out. "I'm not going to leave you, okay?" Tiffany held Taeyeon's face and wiped those tears away. "Then let's get you home." "I can't." Tiffany replied that made Taeyeon pout. "See! You're leaving me!" Tiffany could only sigh at the other's attitude. "Tae-" "I thought you're going to come and get me if I'm single again." Taeyeon stated as she tightened the hug. "I will." "Then don't leave! I'm giving you a chance while I'm single again." "What do you mean?" Tiffany looked at the other confusedly. "I'm already divorced. Idiot." "S-since when?" Tiffany gasped but smiled after.

 

"I just got divorced today. So don't leave." "As much as I wanted to celebrate that with you, I still need to go." Tiffany replied. Suddenly, Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheeks and placed her lips at the other's plump ones. Tiffany was shocked at first but she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. They kissed slowly and passionately until they suffocate from the lack of air. Taeyeon broke the kiss first and stare at Tiffany's eyes, her lips formed into a smirk.

 

"You see, that's what you're going to miss if you leave." "I know." Tiffany chuckled. "You choose. Stay and you'll get free kisses or leave with a broken bone." Taeyeon offered as she caress Tiffany's arm teasingly. "I love the first one but I have to choose the second one." Tiffany answered slyly. "What?" Taeyeon hit Tiffany's arm and glared at her. "Let me explain first, will you?" Tiffany chuckled. "I need to leave the country because I have to attend this medical convention in New York as a representative for two days." Tiffany explained slowly. "Convention? So you're not going to leave me?" Taeyeon asked. "I told you didn't I? Nope, not going to leave you." Tiffany chuckled when Taeyeon began to blush.

 

"I'm going to kill that giraffe!" Taeyeon grabbed her phone and dialed Sooyoung's number. "Hello?" "Hello my ." "Taeyeon-ah!" "Why didn't you tell me that Tiffany's leaving for a convention, only?!" "Did you meet her?" "I'm so going to kill you, you giraffe!" "Hey! That hurts. Well you didn't let me finish at the first place." "Whatever." Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Tiffany could only laugh at the two arguing at the phone. She took Taeyeon's phone and talked to Sooyoung.

 

"Hey Soo." "Oh. Hey Tiff." "Can you do me a favor?" "Anything." "Can you ask Sunny to pick this lovely lady in front of me?" Tiffany winked at Taeyeon. "Gross Tiff, anyways I'll send my wife there now. She'll be there in 20 minutes." "Okay. Thanks." "No problem. And please calm that girl of yours, she's scary." "I got this." With that the call ended at Tiffany held the phone back but she pulled her hand back when Taeyeon reached for it. "Give to me." Taeyeon commanded. "How about a kiss first?" Tiffany replied teasingly. Taeyeon kissed her, and bit her lower lip so hard before getting her phone back. "You sly girl."

Sunny did arrive within 20 minutes, just the exact time when Tiffany's flight was called. "So I'll be going then." Tiffany stood up from her seat and held her things. "I'll put her in your care Sunny." "No worries. I got her." "Thanks. I'm off then now." Tiffany smiled at the two before turning her back to leave but Taeyeon hold her wrist. "Mm? Did I forget something?" Tiffany asked. "This." Taeyeon began to kiss the other so hard. "Still thinking to leave?" Taeyeon asked teasingly in between kisses. "Yeah, sorry. As much as I love this side of you I still have to leave." "I hate you." Taeyeon pouted. "I love you too." Tiffany chuckled before kissing that pout away.

 

"Okay. That's enough guys. You'll be late Tiff." Sunny broke their moment. "Right. I got to go." Tiffany laughed as she pecked Taeyeon once more before leaving. "Thanks for ruining my plan Sunny." Taeyeon pouted. "Come one. Two days won't hurt." "Whatever. Let's go." The two went home after Tiffany was gone from their sight.

At Tiffany's flight, she couldn't stop smiling at what happened earlier. She raised her hand at her lips and smiled at the thought of the kiss, her first kiss from her first love. Meanwhile Taeyeon was smiling nonstop at the way home and Sunny was so happy to see her friend to smile sincerely after all those rough time. 'Should I do something for her? Surprise her?' Taeyeon was plotting ideas on her head right now for Tiffany. Especially when she come back home.


A/N: Another Update!~ Taeny everyone. 

Really Sunny? Used Toys XD LOL

Comments or Reactions?