Prologue

LOVE?

                                                                               Finally! The day where I found peace, everything falls into place. And I know that our love will last forever.

Here we are now, sitting side-by-side under the moonlight. Cold night breeze brush into her cheeks, making her hair flew a little bit. Eyes were closed as she feels the wind blows to her face. The moonlight shines, making her face glows. ‘I can’t help it, and I can’t take my eyes off her’. As I scanned her beautiful features, I fell in love with her once more. Her pale skin, long eyelashes, button nose, and those plump lips. I couldn’t just forget how soft they are against mine. One word, Perfect! She’s so beautiful just like the stars in the sky. ‘My little star.’ I smiled. ‘I’m so thankful to have you my love.’   

“I know that I’m beautiful but, can’t you stop staring at me like that?” She said to me as she looked straight to my eyes. I chuckled at what she said and answered her back. “Don’t want to, you’re just too perfect.” I caressed her cheeks and she closed her eyes leaning at my touch. I began to think of many things until, “What are you thinking?” she asked, waking me up from my thoughts. “Nothing. Just thinking of how much I love you.” I answered back and play fully winked at her. She giggled and playfully slapped my arm. “Liar!” “What?! I’m just telling the truth.” I whined at her response. I looked at her eyes and told her, “I love you so much!” “I love you too.” She answered back and I can’t help but to smile ear to ear.

I leaned closer to her and closed my eyes as I put my lips into her soft ones, and placed my hands on her waist to pull her closer to me and kissed her passionately. After some minute, she pulled back and put our foreheads together and we smiled at each other. She interlaced her fingers with mine and gives me a peck on my cheek. “I’m so happy that everything comes to end.” She said that and smiled at me. “Yeah. I’m so happy to have you, finally.” I answered back and smiled back at her.

We continued our time together here in the place where everything started, the place where we met.


A/N Here's the first chapter. It's kinda short but I'll have the longer ones up next. :D