The Eight Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The Eight Chapter

Tiffany's POV

Everything happened so fast. And tomorrow will be the day that we will graduate. And go on our own lives as Artists. I wish Siwon was together with me, to celebrate. It's been 2 months since we last talked so close, I miss him already. The feelings, those feelings I had for him was never gone. And never will be. I will hold on to my word, to wait for him ,to come. He became a very bad person, he actually bullies other students at some times. I pity him ,for his change.

*Knock Knock*

I looked outside and saw him, Speaking of the Devil.

Fany? Can we go together for a while? It's been months.”

I smirked to what I heard, “Siwon, Sure.”

Siwon he'd been soft.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

How have you been doing?” Siwon asked.

Tiffany smiled to his question, “I'm perfectly fine oppa.”

Are you dating someone?” Siwon asked.

Tiffany giggled to Siwon's question, “We were off communication for almost 3 months. You don't know anything about me now.”

Siwon then smiled to Tiffany's cuteness, he then began teary eyed, and held her hands, “Tiffany. I'm sorry,”

Tiffany smiled to Siwon, “Siwon! Don't cry! It's okay! Apology accepted.”

Well was the confession thingy real?” Siwon asked.

Tiffany then smiled to Siwon, “Uhmm Ye-ah.”

Tiffany. Let's Go! I've Got a Plan.” Siwon said, and started to go Off Topic.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Just go crazy on this day.” Siwon said as they stood up in the park, it was actually spring, flowers were all over the place.

Tiffany nodded whispered,”Yes”

After this crazy day... You will go your way, I will go my way. Don't have any feelings of self pity or regret. And not to have any more feelings of infatuation. “ Siwon said again, his voice a little bit sad.

Tiffany nodded again.

And not to have memories.”

Siwon then faced Tiffany, “Once we return ,live life fully. “

Tiffany nodded again, and finally a smile on her face. Siwon hugged her, Tiffany hugged back.

Gomawo .Gamsa Hamnida.”Tiffany whipered as she hugged Siwon back.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Siwon and Tiffany went to the park, and rented a bicycle. That allows to persons.

All these years, I thought you how to ride a bicycle, you didn't learn anything. Tiffany today, I want you to be all mine. Is that okay with you?” Siwon asked, he was well dressed, handsome and romantic.

Sure.” Tiffany answered. Tiffany smiled, He didn't change after all.

Siwon held Tiffany's hands, Tiffany rode at Siwon's front in the bicycle.

Siwon and Tiffany ride on the bicycle, just enjoying the spring.

After almost 3 hours of cycling around the park, Siwon decided to return the bicycle.

I don't want my princess to get tired, and since we don't have any bicycle, I want you to be in my back.”

Tiffany blushed to Siwon's suggestion. Siwon then carried Tiffany to his back.

They both were smiling, just like the old times.

Oppa? Aren't you tired?” Tiffany asked as she was holding onto Siwon.

Siwon laughed to Tiffany's question. “No. I'm not!”

Tiffany giggled to Siwon's answer. “Oppa! You're so handsome!”

Her laugh. Is my music.” Siwon thought.

Siwon and Tiffany arrived at the playground, Tiffany then got down from Siwon's back.

Do you even eat?” Siwon asked, as he was shocked on how light Tiffany's weight is.

Of course I do!”

Siwon and Tiffany, sat at the swing. They slowly started to swing it.

Oppa, thanks for the wonderful ride.” Tiffany said.

Aish! Don't mention that.” Siwon said.

Is Siwon really this Bipolar? He just change like in one blink? I'm just really curious. At school he's really different. Tiffany thought as he stared at Siwon. Siwon then realised Tiffany's stare, Siwon then followed to stare at Tiffany. There was love, Siwon slowly reached out, till he finally touched her face, for a kiss.

Tiffany didn't reject but instead she just let him kiss her.

Siwon and Tiffany broke the kiss, there was an awkward atmosphere.

It was already 7pm, Siwon and Tiffany spent their day playing on the playground, Siwon decided to bring Tiffany to the place where he confessed to Tiffany way back 3 years ago. (The Place where Siwon asked Tiffany to be his girlfriend is different, from the place where he confessed.)

Siwon started to blindfold Tiffany, they then rode a taxi.

As they arrived to that place, Siwon slowly took off Tiffany's blindfold.

Tiffany rubbed her eyes for awhile, she took a view of the place, they were on the hilltop, over viewing Seoul.

Are you trying to bring up the memories?” Tiffany asked.

What No!” Siwon denied. “I just want you to remember, and not to forget who we were. Tiffany, starting tomorrow our life is going to change. We will go into our own ways, we're gonna meet new friends, in our career, Tiffany, I hope as you go your own way, you won't forget. This memories,they'll stay in my heart.” Siwon said as he faced Tiffany.

Tiffany smiled to Siwon's suggestion. “What happen to you today Siwon?”

Siwon then changed the topic, “You had no Idea, how much I miss you.”

It's all because of Victoria.” Tiffany said.

Tsk.”

Yeah. Tsk.”

Siwon then grabbed his back, and brought a snack with him.

Tiffany and Siwon both ate the snack that Siwon bring.

Let's talk about something Tiffany.” Siwon said, they both were sitting at the hill top grounds.

Yoona-unnie? Donghae-oppa?Yu-”

Us.” Siwon cutted. “Steph?”

I miss that name.” Tiffany said. “So-What's with us?”

Your Plans?” Siwon asked.

Oh! I still have to go to America for training. An-”

About Us.”

Tiffany was shocked to what she heard, “Siwon.”

I was just asking.” Siwon said.

I don't know.”

Siwon then stood up from the place, “Tiffany, wanna sing your heart out tonight?”

Yeah! I badly wanted to go to Noreabang!” Tiffany said.

 

[A/N] I miss AFF so much! Though I may be online on your look, but the reason I appear online is that my WiFi is on :(( I had no time to update. We still have to practice our dance for our school presentation and plus our exams has just ended. I actually rarely comment on the past few weeks of the FF I subscribe. I'm so sorry to let you wait for long!

But on the Bright side! ddilfany is back on the job of updating this story! Oh! and I have a new idea of a new SiFany fic!

So  you   don't be a silent reader! A simple Update Soon would do! Or just Update. Anything would do :)) How I love Noisy Readers :))