The Tenth Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

 

-Chapter 10-

*Ding Dong*

Yoona opened the door, to see Siwon being accompanied by Tiffany.Tiffany! It's been a long time. Come in!” Yoona said as she welcomed Siwon.

Yoona and Tiffany are in the living Room. While Siwon is taking a shower.How are you?” Yoona asked as she pour a tea to the newly showered Tiffany,

I'm fine.” Tiffany answered. “How are you Yoona-unnie?”

I'm fine. Tiffany there's something I want to tell you.”

What is it Yoona-unnie?” Tiffany asked.

Tiffany, I'm bearing Donghae's Child.” Yoona said, directly.

Tiffany was shocked to Yoona's sudden words. “Donghae's?”

Yeah. But Tiffany no need to tell him!” Yoona said,as a smile formed on her face. “I'll be taking care of my child.”

Unnie, I'll be going home as well. My Cousin, might be deadly worried for me.” Tiffany said. Siwon stared as Tiffany slowly goes off the door. Yoona then knocked off Siwon's head,

Ugh! SiFany is so Cute.”

THE GRADUATION DAY

It was a long day for Tiffany. They were all wearing their graduation clothes.

Done with all my hard Work.” Seohyun said as she danced off with Yonghwa in the dance floor. “If only Kyuhyun was here. He would have been so proud of me.”

You know what Love is?” Yonghwa asked,

No.”

Love is a form of amnesia, when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world.”
Seohyun smiled to Yonghwa's words, “I Love Kyuhyun ,no matter what.”

-

Eunhyuk then walked Hyoyeon to the dance floor,

Jaehyuk or Eunhyuk?” Hyoyeon asked as they danced. Eunhyuk then caressed her face, “Anything would do Hyo.”
"Dance as though no one is watching you. Love as though you have never been hurt before. Sing as though no one can hear you. Live as though heaven is on earth." Hyoyeon said,

What are you talking about?” Eunhyuk asked.

Jaehyuk-oppa, me Tiffany, Seohyun, are going to US to study. Wait for me.” Hyoyeon said.

I will.” Eunhyuk responded and continued dancing.“I may get confused about a lot of things, but there's one thing I'm sure of, I'm truly happy when I'm with you.”

Hyoyeon blushed to Eunhyuk's words. A sheepish smile appeared on her face.

-

I Never Expected us to fight.” Tiffany said as they danced on the dance floor.

You know what? I can't help myself in falling inlove with somebody, like you.” Siwon said then paused, “And you know what?”

Siwon's face got a little closer to Tiffany's, Tiffany felt shy.

Do you know?.You in My heart. Though I'm a fool that knows nothing but you. But there's this one thing that my heart knows. That without you. I cannot become me. That With you. I can become me”

-

They took a lot of Pictures.

TIFFANY!” Siwon called as he ran towards the girl.

Tiffany then faced back, “What?”

I wanted to say, I might not be able to wait.”

Tiffany's heart seemed to be cracked at the moment she heard that, she've been denying Siwon's feelings all along. And now, What?

Goodbye. See you in 3 years.” Tiffany said and ran away, tears began to fell on her eyes.

Tiffany's POV

It hurts. It really really hurts like hell. Letting go of someone so dear, it hurts like hell. My tears I won't be able to stop them. I can't bear to let him see me cry. He'll just feel sorry for me, he'll pity me. From this day on, I will be strong. And I won't cry. Siwon, from this very moment. I'm gonna let go of it ,the feelings. Right here.

Siwon, I Love You.”

End of POV

Siwon's POV

Siwon, I Love You.

I seemed to hear a voice from my heart. Weird.

End of POV