The Second Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The Second Chapter

1 week After

Yoona walked into the room of SMent High. “I can't lost the ballpen I borrowed from Tiffany, Siwon gave it to her. I'm gonna be dead, if she finds out I lost it.”

Yoona went outside to see his husband Donghae waiting, “Yah! Lee Donghae, you can go to the carpark! GO!”

Yoona and Donghae, were married last month. Though it was against their will, they have to, or else they're gonna do the consequences.

Yoona crawled to find the ballpen, there was only Kyuhyun inside the room.

“Aish! This boyfriend of Seohyun, he's alone again!” Yoona murmured to herself, and continued crawling.

Just when suddenly a croak of the door was heard,

Victoria entered the door where Kyuhyun was in.

Victoria walked into Kyuhyun's room. Carressing his face while sleeping she whispered.

“The Boys, they'll all be mine.” Victoria whispered as she caressed Kyuhyun's face.

Yoona was shocked to what she heard.

“Victoria.” Yoona thought. Siwon is Dating Victoria.

*Knock Knock*

Donghae opened the door of the room ,to see Victoria.

“Yoona, let's Go!” Donghae said, ignoring Victoria's presence near Kyuhyun.

Yoona stood up from the floor, Victoria gave her a death glare.

What trouble did I just got in? Yoona thought.

Yoona bowed infront of Victoria,and went outside.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“This must be the one she's looking for. As far as I am concerned, it's Siwon's gift for Tiffany. Wait till Siwon finds out.” Victoria said as she picked the ballpen.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Hyoyeon waited outside for Seohyun, she was some kind of blooming today.

“The weather seemed so good today.” Hyoyeon said, as she stared at the flowers. She was now sitting at the park, alone, waiting for Seohyun to be back from school.

“You must be Hyoyeon?”

Hyoyeon heard a familiar voice, she turned her back to see,

.

.

EUNHYUK!

“2q7g3qhujgrneiljad9qwajz,jfa9wau Yeah!” Hyoyeon said,

Eunhyuk smiled to what he heard, How Cute,he thought.

“I'm Lee Hyukjae, can I be friends with you?” Eunhyuk asked.

Hyoyeon smiled then nodded, “Of Course Sunbae!”

“Oppa, would do.”

Hyoyeon blushed to what she heard, “Ne, Eunhyuk-oppa.”

And then they walked to the park.
Seohyun will understand me. Hyoyeon thought.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Seohyun tried to open the door to see Victoria and Kyuhyun doing their own business. She decided not to disturb them, A tear fell when she saw Kyuhyun,

“Oppa, Have you been well?”Seohyun whipered. They used to ask that question usually when they are together.

Seohyun left the room, to see Yonghwa waiting for her at the gate.

“Seohyun, did you and Kyuhyun broke up?” Yonghwa asked. Yonghwa was Seohyun's very first suitor, he was the perfect man, he has the looks, the voice, and the attitude.

“No.” Seohyun answered shortly wiping her tears.

“Why are you crying then?” Yonghwa asked.

Seohyun continued to sob, then hugged Yonghwa in sadness.

“I think he's cheating on me.”

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tiffany walked alone in the corridors of SMent High.

“Is there something I forgot?” Tiffany asked herself. She has been guilty all day, in an unknown reason.

Tiffany stared from the far figure, to see Siwon, talking to Victoria. She's been excited to see Siwon, it's been almost 1 week since they had no interactions. But Because Tiffany was too kind, she just let it be, for she thought, he was busy with his new Love Life.

“Siwon!” Tiffany called.

Siwon turned back, from Tiffany's shock. Siwon was mad.

“Did you lost something Steph?” Siwon asked, his face was totally out of mood.

“Nothing at all Siwon-oppa.”Tiffany said as cheerful as she can.

“WTH is that?” Siwon shouted, as he threw a thing to the ground, causing it to fall into pieces.

THE PEN!
Tiffany was shocked to what she saw, Siwon, never did that to her. Tiffany's tear had fell ,she always have been afraid of violence.

Siwon was shocked to what he did. “Fany-ah?”

Unable to stop her tears, Tiffany then ran outside the gate.

Siwon left Victoria dumbfounded, and followed Tiffany running.

*Beep Beep*

Author's Note:

Hey! Thanks to those who commented. To those SILENT READERS! PLEASE COMMENT! A SIMPLE “Update Soon” Would JUST DO! WHY WOULDN'T YOU? IF YOU DON'T WANT MY FANFIC YOU BETTER UNSUBSCRIBE! I HATE SILENT READERS! Well thanks to those who commented :)) May God Bless You,

Preview to the NEXT CHAPTER:

In the sight of Siwon, Donghae then came near him, attempting to hit him, he raised his collar.

Yoona then ran to Donghae.

“What did you do to her?”Donghae shouted to Siwon.

Yoona tried to stop Donghae. But it was all a fail.