The Sixth Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The Sixth Chapter

Yoona without hesitation went to that place. It was actually in the city. Where there are many people. “I miss him already.”

Yoona walked in to the apartment. She doesn't know why her heart is beating so fast. “Donghae.”

She arrived to that room. The Door was open, she opened the door. She was shocked with what she saw. Tears started to fall off her porcelain cheek. She startledly grabbed the camera, and took a picture.

Yoona was so sad, and that she started to ran away from that place. She ran towards the streets. Yoona was crying on the streets. People in the streets started to stare at her.

Dong-hae.. Why?” Yoona said, as he cried herself out. She stared at the picture. “I have to tell Siwon about this.”

Yoona then decided to come to the hotel. “I'm sending this to Siwon via Email.”

|Sent to Simbalovesmushrooms|

Yoona smiled upon Siwon's screen name. “I'm gonna help Siwon and Tiffany to be back.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Siwon opened his email. And saw the picture. He doesn't understand his feeling, he felt like nothing. He isn't jealous. But he is mad, VERY MAD.

Siwon checked his phone to see Victoria's Message. “Siwon, I'm breaking up with You. You're no GOOD.”

Siwon seemed happy to the message. “Wait till Your Scandal with Donghae will be revealed in scool.” Siwon replied.

Yoona then called him.

Si-won. *Sob* Dong-hae chea-t-e-d on m-e.

Noo-na, just come home okay? We'll talk about this when you got home. Right now I'm gonna talk to Tiffany.

Good Luck. I'm gonna book the next flight.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tiffany and Siwon met at the Restaurant where Siwon and Tiffany used to eat.

Oppa, do you need someone to talk to?” Tiffany asked while they where seating at a table for two.

Are-you.” Tiffany was about to talk ,when Siwon cutted her.

Tiffany, about the wait.” Siwon said then paused.

Tiffany then stared at Siwon, “Yeah?” Tiffany asked as she seem to get Siwon's point.

Are you willing to be my girlfriend?” Siwon asked, his heartbeat, were going fast, afraid of getting rejected.

Tiffany's heart ached, for a reason.

Yoona of course, was the one who informed her first.

Silence? Does that mean no?” Siwon asked, feeling a little bit down.

While Tiffany nodded.

Do you love somebody Tiffany?” Siwon asked feeling so down.

Tiffany didn't answered again.

Does that mean NO again?”

I Love someone Siwon.” Tiffany answered. And that someone is you.

Siwon felt devestated, and decided to walk out.

'Siwon, he's going to drink.'Tiffany thought and decided to follow him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tiffany tell me what's wrong with me!” Siwon cried as he drunk the whole bottle up. He's been so lonely, he caught Victoria cheating, and broke up with her. He then realised the love he had for Fany was never the same. Pain started to strike Siwon's heart. “Why do you have to reject me over and over again? It hurts!” Siwon cried his heart out.

At the back of the walls, there was Tiffany listening, crying, sobbing, in the pain of her heart too.

I'm sorry I lost patience, I just couldn't hold on anymore. Tiffany, I Love You. I've let go of you're heart already. Did it have a scar of my tight grip? I'm sorry if it had.” Tiffany then cried, “I Love You Siwon, I Love you so much, why are you giving up on me?”

Tiffany can't afford his self, and appeared right in front of Siwon, their faces, were both stained with tears. “Tell me who do you love Fany! Tell me!” Siwon cried.

Siwon!”

Don't you know how much I envy you right now? I miss you so much! Where are you?”

Tiffany's tears ,her heart, was wrenched into pieces, she stood up in front of Siwon, and badly wants to confess to him. She doesn't understand herself, she doesn't have the courage, and never had.

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU! EVERYHTING! I hate you so much for letting me love you so much!”

Tiffany breathed and sighed, “Hate me all you want Siwon! Cause all I know Siwon YOU'RE USING ME!”

Siwon then faced Tiffany, his face, there were wet in tears,

You're using me! To move on with Victoria! And now you're hating for rejecting you for the SECOND TIME! How dare you day that.!” Tiffany said. “You don't know how much I LOVE you Siwon! You don't know! Cause You don't even see it! YOU DON'T! You're BLIND! You're IMPATIENT!” Tiffany's tears started to flow. “You're blind! For 4 YEARS! I Wasted my time trying to prove to you I was in love with you! It hurts me! Siwon! You know?. All this time, I never thought we would end our friENDship like this Siwon!”

And with that, Tiffany ended up running away. She dropped herself down the corridors. She wanted to cry all her heart right now, the pain, of her FIRST LOVE.

Si-won-Pa-bo!” She Shouted, as she sobbed.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

[A/N] Hello~ My dearest Readers! Just wanted to say Thank You Very Much! You don't know how much your comment inspires me to write. And in this week I MIGHT not be able to update cause I will be studying. Leave your comments. Thank You :)

A simple Update Soon would do! Or just Update. Anything would do :)) How I love Noisy Readers :)) On my next update, I will say the silent readers :)) Okay?

The Poster Hasn't arrive yet .But I still decided to update :))

you  you  you Don't be a silent reader!