The Fourth Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

The Fourth Chapter

Annyeong sunbae.”

That phrase echoed to Siwon's mind again and again. Eunhyuk then entered the room. “Yah!” Eunhyuk said.

Siwon turned his back to see Eunhyuk, “Tiffany, how is she?”

“She's fine. She's probably missing you today. How about you and Victoria?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Commitment.”

Siwon doesn't want to think about Victoria for now.

As that thought passed through his mind a flashback appeared to his mind.

FLASHBACK:

Tiffany, you are the most beautiful girl in the world inside and out. I love you ever since I saw you. You are my strength. You are my inspiration. I already have you as a best friend, and now can you be my girlfriend?” Siwon told Tiffany as they sat at the dining table.

Roses were all over the place. It was well arranged. Everything is just so romantic.

Oppa. I--” Tiffany said was then cutted.

Yes or No.” Siwon said with pleading eyes.

Tiffany then stared at Siwon's eye, “No.”

Siwon's feelings were all down. He was rejected.

Tiffany then held up caressing Siwon's face , “Oppa. I'm not ready for any commitment yet. Wait for me. I will be waiting for your come, oppa.”

Siwon understood Tiffany's decision, “I understand you Tiffany. I will wait.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“By any chance? Did you date Victoria because you were tired of waiting for Tiffany?” Jessica asked Siwon. She just went from Tiffany's dorm, and now decided to visit Siwon.

“Noona! How come you know everything?” Siwon said, as he pouted.

“I know much about you my brother.” Jessica said cleverly. “Are you sure about your commitment to Victoria?” (They're not siblings)

“I am.”

“I'm advising you Siwon, to wait. Please Wait.”

“I can't hold my patience anymore. I think I'm slowly moving on, and I am starting to love Victoria as much as I love Tiffany.” Siwon said.

Jessica felt down, she had always been a bridge for them.

“I'll be leaving then.” Jessica said. And then slowly left.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Tiffany and Yoona are now at the living room. Talking about their life. Since Tiffany is in a break. And since Siwon is out with Victoria, She just decided to visit her brother's house.

“I know you like my brother Yoona- unnie! Just tell me!” Tiffany whined, sitting together with Yoona while watching a movie.

“What No! OF COURSE NOT!” Yoona said and flatly denied. “Remember who we were before?”

“Yoona-unnie, you need to stop ignoring your feelings.” Tiffany said talking about Yoona's feelings for Donghae.

Seriously this conversation is over!” Yoona said, “Let's move on to our next topic.”

Tiffany then stared at Yoona, “Cupcake?” pause “You like them don't you?”

While Yoona nodded while pouting. What has she been into? Yoona thought.

Beef?”

I like them too.”

Sea Foods?”

I Hate Them.”

Babies!”

I LOVE THEM!”

.

.

.

Donghae?” Tiffany said, calling Donghae without an oppa.

Love Him!” Yoona covered , she was shocked to what she said.

Is that right?” Tiffany said as clever as she can.

How dare you play games in my head.” Yoona pouted.

No I'm not! That just means you love him. Before your brain says so, your heart already knows. That's what love is!” Tiffany said, and sighed to herself. “Love *sigh*. It'll be our secret unnie. I won't tell oppa.” Tiffany said and giggled to herself.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Eunhyuk waited for Hyoyeon to come out of the dancing room. When she went out of the room, only to find her crying.

Why are you crying?” Eunhyuk asked then hugged her.

Hyoyeon then responded to the hug, “Seohyun and Kyuhyun broke up! And Seohyun is so sad, while Kyuhyun was just nothing! It wasn't suppose to happen.”

Eunhyuk smiled to her kindness. “You're really best friends.”

With that Hyoyeon nodded.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

He Loves Victoria.” Seohyun cried.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk then stared at Seohyun, in the feeling of pity.

I thought Victoria is dating Siwon, oppa?” Hyoyeon whispered to Eunhyuk.

Yeah. But you know how Kyuhyun is right?” Eunhyuk whispered back, closer to Hyoyeon. Causing her to blush.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I broke up with her now.” Kyuhyun talked to the phone.

I Love you So Much Oppa.

Kyuhyun then dropped the phone call. “Seohyun, I will never forget you. You will always be my number One.”