The Eleventh Chapter

The Unwritten Words of Love

THE 11th CHAPTER:

 

3 Years Later.

^^Dun Dun Dun^^

Oppa! Wait for me!” Sooyoung said, and ran towards the crowd she was now last. “Aish! This damn fiancé of mine!”

Sooyoung continued running to the crowd. Just when she accidentally bumped into someone causing her to fell.

What the? Don't you even dare to say sorry?” Sooyoung said as she tried to stand up.

Here, let me help.”

Sooyoung faced up to see, a lady, as the same age as hers. Sooyoung was then helped by that lady.

Thank You so Much! Thank You! That's very kind of you!” Sooyoung said as she stood up. The lady then helped the lady clean up.

Oh My! You have a wound. Wait.” The lady said, she then dropped herself down, she picked up a cotton and an alcohol from her bag. And started to wipe it in Sooyoung's wound.

Sooyoung blinked her eyes for a few times, “You're a singer right?”

The Lady was shocked to what she heard. “You know me?”

Let's talk somewhere else.”

-

You don't know how much I like you! Ugh! I'm a really big fan of your songs! I love everything!” Sooyoung said as she started to fan girl over her songs. “I'm going to get married soon! And I'm gonna chose one of your songs to be sang on our wedding day!”

Tiffany had her jaw dropped, she never expected to have a big fan like Sooyoung, well not here in Korea. To the fact that she didn't debut in Korea.

Thanks. Your fiance' must be so lucky to have a girl as kind as you are by your side?”

Oh! My! You just have to know how my hot my boyf- I mean Fiance' is. He is Choi Siwon.”

Tiffany's Eyes had widen, CHOI SIWON. CHOI SIWON.

You know him?” Sooyoung asked.

What who? Siwon? What? No! Of Course Not!” Tiffany said as she lied.

Sooyoung then pouted, “Keke. Shall we have a double date then. With your boyfriend?”

Oh Yeah! Right!” Tiffany said, I just can't deny her. There's just something with her, and I'm curious about Siwon's doing's too.

-

Donghae, she's your daughter.”

“What are you telling me! That she's mine?” Donghae cried. “Oh My! I'm getting married Yoona, I'm Sorry.” Donghae apologised, walking away,leaving Yoona in tears.

You're gonna pay Donghae, you are.” Yoona whispered, as Donghae walks away.

O.o

Yoona jilted up as she woke up from her NIGHTMARE. She stared at the angel beside her, her daughter Lee Hana. Since Donghae and Yoona didn't had divorce, and Donghae just disappeared like the wind, Hana still gained the last name of his father.

Yoona had been waiting Donghae to come, but there were no signs of him. No signs of the Lee-Hwang family for straight 3 years.

Omma,” Hana cried on her dreams.

She was having nightmares to. Yoona then carresed Hana's head. “My child, be strong.”

-

Seohyun posed as soon as the cameras started clicking. Beside her was Tiffany, and Hyoyeon smiling.

Seohyun was now beautiful, being able to sing and dance well was her career.

Kyuhyun on the other side, became a playboy. “Super Playboy”

Breaking GIRLS hearts and drinking has been his hobby. Every night he would cry over Seohyun.

 

[A/N] Sorry for the short chapter, anyways, Uhmm. Gonna update Later. No Silent readers Please. Sorry for the Boring and Late Chapter. I EDITED CHAPTER ONE a REALLY BIG CHANGE. Since I wanted them to have a happy ending, I changed chapter one xD.