Damsel in Distress

My Invisible Guradian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

The alarm rang. You woke up, only to recall the mysterious man that appeared in your room. You shot up from the bed, looking around the empty room, but to no avail.

"It's probably a dream," you told yourself, "probably just too tired."

you rubbed your eyes while coming out of the bed, and then walk towards the toilet. Just when you're in front of the toilet, the toilet door swung open, revealing a half mysterious man from yesterday. 

"..." looking at him, you've to admit he is really hot. or probably, just too perfect. those abs, smooth and tan skin... it's too good to be true.

"Have you seen enough?" he asked, smirking. "You can use the toilet now" he said while walking past you, placing a white towel on top of your head, leaving you stunned.

You shook off the thought, only to realize that the man was real. "No.... this can't be.... this is so ridiculous." 

 

"Min, who are you talking with?" your mum said, while setting up breakfast on the dining table. She tried to look fine, except the obvious eyes still a little swollen from the crying yesterday. 

"Oh, no one... just talking to myself." you replied, remembering what the guy had said about him being invisible to others. 'guess everything is true.'

 

You walked to the dining table seeing the guy also sitting there. 

"Min ah.... Mum has something to discuss with you about."

You nodded, head turning to the guy trying to signal him to go off. "YESSS!" he shouted, taking the signal and then walk to the sofa, leaving you and your mum on the dining table. You gave him a glare, but nothing happened since your mum can't hear anything,

"So, I was thinking it will be better that you move out from home for the time being. I'm aware that your school has got dorms right? I've talked to the teacher to arrange a room for you"

you didn't like it. You hated school and no one would actually bothered to stay in the same room as you. Of course, your mother never knew about this "bullying" thing and you wouldn't want her to worry either.  "But mum, do I really have to? Then what about you? It's alright to stay at home, really."

"It's not. I want you to concentrate on your studies, do well, and not get affected by these things happening at home." she said, voice slightly cracking, "I'll be less worried if you're staying in school. Just do mum this favor alright?"

You look at your mum , you understand what she is feeling, after all, she just want the best for you. If this would give her assurance, why not? You couched forward to give your mum a tight hug, "Yes mum... I will.. and thank you."

"That's right.." she said, giving you a pat on the head. as much as you hate it, you have to do it for the sake of your mum. you hate seeing her disappointed, neither do you want her to be worried over you.

 

After breakfast, as there are still time before school, you quickly packed your clothes and things to bring to the dorm. 

"So you're going to live in the dorms?" he asked, lying on your bed.

"YAHHHH get off my bed!!!"

"Not really, I slept here yesterday and so this is my bed too." he grinned.

"sleep...SLEEP??! YOU SLEPT WITH..ME?"

he nodded, face full of amusement. 'He's probably just teasing me, the bed isn't even big enough' you thought.

"aren't you suppose to be my guardian, why are you trying to take advantage of me??" you replied, while trying to zip the luggage.

He came off the bed, walking towards you to help you with the zip from the other end of the luggage.

*zeeep* just when the zips you're holding on and the zip he is holding on touches, the both of you exchanged eye contact, almost less than 15cm away from one another. he came closer, and closer to you, and then whispered,  "Well....there is no rule that says a guardian can't take advantage of the earther though....."

'is he going to....going to.....' seeing your panicking expression, he immediately started laughing hysterically, "you should totally see your expression! HAHA"

'what am i suppose to do with this person' you thought, staring at the boy infront of you who claims to be your guardian acting like as if he had known you for a long time. 

 

"Everything will be fine... Be safe." Your mum said, giving you another hug.

"You too, Mum."

"Can you manage the luggage yourself?" 

you gave her a smile, looking at the guy who is standing beside you but oblivious to your mother.

"I'll protect Min, don't worry." he said, while giiving your mum a pat on the shoulder. Of course, she couldn't feel anything. And at this moment, you actually felt that his words were sincere, and that you could actually depend on him. somehow.

 

 

He took the luggage for you while the both of you walked to the school.

"Isn't it weird if people see the luggage moving by itself???" You asked, since he insisted on helping you to push it.

"Well, I'm visible to people now."

"oh you are?"

"Yes"

"ok..."

 

the walk to school was quiet. You wondered if is just you who felt that this was awkward. 

"erm... by the way, what's your name?" you asked, after thinking of a question to ask so as to ease the awkwardness you're feeling.

"I'm hanbin. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter