Mysterious Man

My Invisible Guradian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"you have the power to control us, or probably, you are just fated to be the next." "Your existence is the power. This earther system is started million of years ago, when a human from earth actually started the new universe, or you can call it, a new world in IK, and in tribute for that, an earther will be protected when he/she is born and it will be decided by the previous earther. So yeah, the previous earther probably knows you in your past life."

Those words that B.I had told you earlier kept on ringing in your head. You shuffled around for the umpteenth time as you adjust the position you are on the bed. 'What kind of power? I have a power? Did i save the previous earther's life or something?' you thought, as countless questions started popping out from your mind. 'and why did he say he was glad it's me? There was someone else? WHAT's with this whole earther and ik thing?'

It's already 2.15am in the morning. You turned to the edge of the bed to see if B.I is asleep yet, only to see that it was empty. 

 

'He's probably outside....' you thought, as you came off your bed to go out for a walk since you couldn't sleep either. 

The house was pitch black. The rooms are all dark as well, no one is awake. You walked to the balcony and stood there for awhile, feeling the midnight breeze, brushing across your face. 'I wonder where B.I is....' 

*creak*

You turned immediately to the left as you heard a sound coming out from outside the balcony, as if someone was there in the air. Slowly, you walked to wards theedge of the balcony, and look out to see what was making the sound. As you were about to move your head down, someone patted on your shoulders. You turned instincively to see a man that you have never seen before standing right infront of you. Yet., a gorgeous looking yet myterious man

"Who...who..are you?"

"I'm your guardian." he said, staring intensely at you while replying the most absurd answer. 

you looked at him while your mind became dumfounded. Guardian? That's supposed to be B.I... and now this mysterious guy out of no where comes telling you this? What?

Before you could even say anything, he continued with a smirk, " supposedly yours." he walked towards you, placing his left hand on your head. You felt chills down your spine; an unexplained fear, and something is telling you to run away. But your legs were feeling weak from the sudden contact of this mysterious man. He took out a small piece of paper from his pocket and gave it to you. Without saying anything else, he just jumped off the balcony edge and disappeared into the thin air. 

you walk forward and look down wondering how he just went missing after jumping down. 'so such things do exist.....' you told yourself, still puzzled at what is going on. You looked down at the piece of paper, opening to see the content. And all on it was just numbers.  

1111100137562116126810905

random number? You thought. You put the piece of paper back into your pocket and went back to the room.

 

 

Meanwhile, B.I was sitting on the bench in the quiet park trying to listen to the message the people back in IK had sent. 

"Prince B.I., Nam WooHyun had escaped from the prison 3 days ago and is stilling missing. It was apparent that someone had aid his escape and investigation thus far has shown that he may have teleported to the Earth using the secret underground. We do not know what tactics he is trying to do to harm the earther, so please do give the earther extra protection"

"what is he up to now? the incident 10 years ago....I must not let history happen again." he thought, as he stood up and ran towards the forest which is 30km away.

 

 

The next morning, you woke up first to prepare breakfast for all the boys. Once again, B.I is not around. 'He's probably busy with something.' you nodded.

As for breakfast, you felt that this is the least you can do since you're living in their dorm as the only girl and a girl...should cook. right? Looking into the fridge....there is kimchi, egg, rice... kimchi fried rice? this is it.

"I smell something great!" chanwoo said, popping out from the side when you are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter