Student MentorShip Programme

My Invisible Guradian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yet, another school day. Of course, B.I never fail to disturb you almost every single minute. And by every single minute, it meant from day to night 24/7 except you're asleep. You have read and watched fairytales shows or books that the protector will always be so nice & sweet to the main lead, and here it is, B.I being totally different. well, except for the protecting part. 

You started smiling to yourself as you recalled what happened earlier this morning.

 

~flashback~

"AHHHHH" you screamed at the top of your lungs, standing on the toilet bowl in the ladies toilet. There it was, two flying cockroaches on the floor.  

And in just a few seconds, someone broke the cubicle door. You looked up in the midst of panicking, only to see B.I panting hard, looking at you worriedly. "Are you alright?"

You pointed at the 2 cockroaches on the floor, still not daring to come down. "no..."

B.I. stared at the cockroaches, as if his intense stare can do anything to it.

"Done."

"What..?" you look down, only to see the 2 cockroaches staying at their position motionlessly. 'Right....He has powers...' you thought, and nodded to yourself.

"Aren't you coming down?" he asked, lifting out his hand to help you down. 

Just as you were coming down, you realized that all the girls outside the cubicle were staring at you. Actually no, at B.I too. That's when you realised everyone could see B.I

"Did you forget to make yourself invisible?" you said as softly as possible, almost mouthing the words to B.I.

"what did you say?" he replied, going closer to you. As he is back-facing everyone else, and you're facing him, it seems as though the both of you were doing something weird. As though he has finally understood your words, he trailed your eye path and turned to see the group of girls staring intensely at the both of us.

', i was sure I was invisible earlier.' he thought, embarrassed. 

"What are the both of you doing?" one of the girls finally spoke. another continued, "well.. we heard you scream and then the door broke and i see the both of you...ermm...it's getting rough isn't it?" 

"WHAT? NO! NOTHING HAPPENED! IT WAS COCKROACHES!!" you argued frantically, looking at B.I, signaling him to say something. But all he did was looked at you apologetically and explained, "I probably became visible while I'm using the power to kill the cockroach..."

~end of flashback~

 

You were so engrossed in the flashback that you didn't realize that your teacher had entered the class and everyone was standing up getting ready to greet the teacher except you. "Yoo Min?"

you snapped out of your thoughts and immediately stood up hastily, and your leg hit the table causing you to wince in pain. You then heard someone giving a soft chuckle. You turned and saw B.I and behind you. "What are you doing here?" you mouthed the words to B.I, but he didn't respond. 

"Hello? Yoo Min? Stop wasting everyone's time. Get started."

"Sorry."

 

"Okay, so first of all, we have a new student in our class! His name is Kim Hanbin. Please welcome him." the teacher said, and some of the female students start fangirling and are so happy over how they are in the same class as the "legendary" and handsome B.I from ikon. Well, the handsome part is true.

"Now, another thing. To commence the student mentorship programme for the year, we will be having this short test that you all will do to test your standards. It will be through the school eportal. I need you all to take out your smartphones now." everyone took out their phones and logged into the portal, some looking especially happy while some whining and complaining about it.

"gotta get a hottie as my tutor"

"oh man, no. it's a waste of time."

"this is how some couple came together. excitedddd!"

 

"Class! Quiet. So after answering, the portal will direct you to the name of the suitable student that you will be tutoring, or if your results are bad, another person will tutor you. This partner of yours will be with you for the whole year and the both of you will be doing assignments later. The first assignment will be up tonight. Any problems? If not, please do it now."

You logged on to the portal and started doing the various questions from different subjects. physics...biology...maths....language...

"Why can't I get any question?" you asked yourself as you are trying to solve a maths question for the umpteen time. You have not revised any school work ever since vacation started and now this impromptu test isn't getting you any further. 

One by one, the students had finished their test and left the class, which was quite a chaos outside.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter