Biology Assignment

My Invisible Guradian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The hug felt as though you have met your long lost childhood friend, someone you had yearned for so badly. It is impossible to habour such feeling for B.I, and you wonder why.... love? It's a little too fast isn't it?

*cough* "Are you both done?" a voice echoed into my ears as i withdraw from the hug and turned to look at at where the voice came from. 

"Ah..jinhwan...."

"Dear noona must have missed B.I hyung so much" chanwoo teased.

"No man! I mean... I've only know him for days and It's only a night???" you said in defense. "Right? B.I??? Right?" you said, giving him a slight nudge at the side expecting him to agree with your words. "Ouch, it's pain." he complained even though you were sure it was only a light nudge. "And why are you denying the truth?"

"The truth is, you hugged me first and started to say all the 'glad you're safe' stuff" you mimicked, trying to act out whatever he said earlier. 

"And I won't deny that! I'm really glad for that."

"You....you are suppose to deny!"

"And why should I stop my affections to you?"

"Cos it's onl.." 

before you can finish, bobby interupted, "Hey you 2 look like the couple bickering on the 9pm tv drama show."

"Exactly what i was about to say." yunhyung continued, before eveyrone burt into laughter.

You look at them, speechless, yet, youcan't help but smile.

 

 

B.I was lying on the bed reading a magazine while you were sitting infront of the table drawing the male and female reproductive system for the biology assignment. B.I said he can't draw for nuts hence it's just you. Of course, it's not like you are much of a good drawer either, or at least a picture copier.

"OMG B.I I can't draw it! What about you draw and i reasearch on the detailed functions of every parts?"

"It's okay just draw. I know all the fucntions at the back of my head you don't have to bother researching." he replied, and continued reading his magazine without looking up at all.

This can't go on.... you thought. Taking a pencil, the sample picture, and the A3 drawing paper, you walked towards the bed where B.I is lying on, sat down and threw it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter