My Roommate

My Invisible Guradian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes groggily to realize that you were on a bed.

"where...is this??" you said while bringing yourself up, scanning the simple yet luxurious room you've never seen.

"Hey there! You've woken up!" A guy with black ear studs said, appearing out of the thin air, standing beside the bed, leaving you slightly startled. You recognized him. he is one of the 6 boys of ikon. no wait, it's 7....

'right... B.I....'

"so you are...." you asked, giving a curious look.

"I'm Junhoe! Nice to meet you!"

you nodded. "You're the teleporter? or is it some...." you asked, since he actually appeared out of no where.

"bingo! you're right. smart girl!" he interrupted.

'ok.......am i supposed to say thanks?' you thought, being the awkward min again.

Just then, the 6 other boys came barging into the room, seemingly excited to see you which made no sense.

"So that's our earther!!"

"She's petty"

"You mean pretty" another argued.

"YA don't correct me it's embarassing..."

"why is she yours"

"it's unfair"

"NOOOO!"

you look at how the 7 of them are arguing nonstop ever since coming into the room, it seems as though they had forgotten your existence. But definitely, you feel a tint of envy on how they seem so close, fighting or rather bickering with one another, yet still so happy 

B.I then came forward to you, sitting at the edge of the bed, beside you. "Are you feeling better after sleeping for....4 hours?"

'4 hours? wow... am i that tired.' you thought.

"So.. where am now?"

"Ikon's dorm." he replied.

"WHAT??????" you shouted upon hearing his reply. the rest of the boys stop their bickering and turned to look at you.

"Oh...ermm..I...Just..." you don't know what to say. 'IKON'S ROOM? being here is like every girl's dream and now that you're here......' you spazzed mentally, not believing how lucky you are.

"Are you that happy??" the guy with small twinkling eyes said, giving you a bunny-like smile. 

"I'm not!"

B.I chuckled, "you are... you know, he's the real mind reader."

'busted. mind readers are really privacy invaders'

"I'm not... just stating a fact. " that guy said again, amusement written all over his face.

"AHHH!" you bounced back onto the bed, hiding your face in the pillow, embarrassed. The guys in the room burst into laughter.

after laughing for awhile, they finally settled down and someone then suggested.

"Shouldn't we introduce ourselves??"

"Yes. Go." B.I agreed.

"Hello! I'm Bobby, the mind reader!" he said, giving you a wink. 'that's cute...' you thought, and then hoping that you have unthought it. "It's okay... thank you!" he winked again. 'aishhhh this boy' you smiled.

"I'm junhoe, the teleporter as mentioned earlier." he smiled, and then went back to the poker face mode, trying to show a chic and cool imae. 

"He's like this... haha. Anyway I'm jinhwan, and i can read the future. or more like knowing what will happen next to a person."  I see, that's cool..." you replied.

"Yunhyung! I have a sharp ears and I can remember everything I've heard before. Nice to meet you!" "Wow."

"hello I'm chanwoo, and i can make anyone listen to me and be attracted to me." he said, and then tried to do some aegyo. "YAHHH STOP ACTING CUTE" the rest of the members said, embarrassing in him doing aegyo. you laughed at how they reacted, "it's okay! hahah" 

"And me, I'm donghyuk! The fighter of ikon. You can depend on me."

"don't forget." B.I said, giving donghyuk a serious stare. 'well....." 

"oh... why am i here anyway?" you asked. of course you know you fell asleep but why can'tthey just bring you to your dorm?

"We've decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter