A/N

Moon Academy ~*CLOSED*~

Hello!

Supergirl96 here! or you can call me Kaylajo! if you think you're younger than me than you can call me unnie. my birth year is in my user name.

 

I just wanted you my lovely readers to know that I have changed the name of the story to Moon Academy. I heard about the plagiarism, so I added something in the foreword for you to see. I don't want people to think that I'm copying the series of Vampire Knight, I only saw the show! I have never read the series in my life time, sure I may have similar things like the hole night watchers and uniforms and the day and night class thing, well just to inform you that I go by my dreams that pop into my head...yes my dreams, and this is how my fan fics come from!! and I know alot of things about Vamps...so alot is from my knowing of vamps, like the three different levels of vamp, the full blood, half blood and the transfourmed. and we all know that a transfourmed vamp is out of control and stuff unless they train how to control their thirst.

So my point is..I don't want any one to think Im copying vampire knight, its got a different consept but got some similaritys, come on alot of vampire books, shows, and movie have a lot of similaritys all together. like vampire knight and twilight, two boys enemys fight over one girl and they want to kill each other and all that. get what Im saying?

 

Thank you for reading this