Chapter 2 dorm part 1/2

Moon Academy ~*CLOSED*~

 

 

Hyomin walked passed the others and into the dorm, she dropped her suit cases to the ground and took a look around the foyer. She then looked around to see if anyone was there, when she saw no one she wasn't happy.

"What a lovely greeting! Don't you guys think so too?!" Hyomin sarcastically asked with an annoyed expression.

"Hyomin-ah, it's still light out! So they're probably asleep!" Byul replied, while crossing her way around Hyomin's MANY suit cases. A/N sheesh Hyomin..you have A LOT of clothes xD

"So?! Kaylajo got greeted by four boys!" Hyomin countered while holding up four fingers.

"Aish Hyomin! Donghae and Eunhyuk are my cousins! Junsu and Micky are my childhood friends! So of course they're going to greet me like that!" Kaylajo said exasperatedly while setting her stuff down next to Hyomin's stuff.

"Oh...." said Hyomin, her expression was sort of like this cheeky .

"She's right you know, Yunho-" Junsu was saying but got interupted by Kaylajo.

"Don't say that guys name, or I'm gonna have to kill you." Kaylajo said with a serious tone, that it scared Junsu.

"Wae?" Micky asked.

"It's a long story." Ria said with a blank face.

"Oh..Kay then. Let us show you guys around!" Junsu said excitedly.

"First off the living room!" Eunhyuk called out to the group while dragging Kaylajo with him.

When they entered the living room, the girls stared at the room with awe. Then they noticed someone was watching the news, they could only see the back of his head, but from that POV/Point Of View they could tell he was very tall with short black hair.

"Siwon! You're up!" Donghae said with a smile on his face.

"Siwon Oppa!" Casey chirped, and went over to hug him.

"Casey-ah! You made it here unharmed, I'm happy you're finally here!" Siwon hugged her back, while the others were confused as ever.

________________________

sorry that its short again but I have to

go! sorry!